Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Launches 9/04 @ 10:00AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launches 9/04 @ 10:00AM EDT

On September 4th at 10:00AM EDT, a new East Coast server S609 Emerald Peak will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Well with servers being released... any word on them thar merges Stormy ol' pal? I am just dying to bake some cupcakes...
    Name: Niasaj
    Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
    Classification: ArchMage
    Guild Leader: Alliance
    BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
    Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by Niasaj View Post
      Well with servers being released... any word on them thar merges Stormy ol' pal? I am just dying to bake some cupcakes...
      hear hear. I am also dying to bake my cookies again

Comment

So... server S609 is bugged and so far no replies...
        Someone forgot to reset the "new server events" and it was like we were a 7 day old server...

Comment

Originally posted by ebbletti View Post
          So... server S609 is bugged and so far no replies...
          Someone forgot to reset the "new server events" and it was like we were a 7 day old server...
          I will get this reported right away for you all and I apologize for not catching it sooner. I am hopeful that this can be resolved for you and your server quickly and thanks for your patience.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Do *NOT* join s609, there's no point - none of the starting events are active, and being day 2 it's past the point of it being able to be fixed effectively in any event. Far better to wait until 610 starts.

Comment

guys u need to let us know soon if u will fix the server cuz if not we dont need to waste our time building char and we can save that time to new server fully work

Comment

Judging from other posts zozamora, there's nobody there to fix it until Monday (day 4) at the earliest...

Comment

when is 610 out or starting?

Comment

when start new est europe serv ?

Comment

Yea, ive posted in Discussion and feedback + Bugs on this and have got 0 reply. I really dont think their gonna fix our server at all. Being monday is labor day their probly off and itll be day 5 before any sign of fixing gets here. "IF" they get the memo. 609 will be a dead server and we will just all move on some place due to lack acknowledgement from any of the high ups here and its their own faults for ignoring it.

Comment

i agree. it's a shame but we will all move on to the next new server because we are missing out on what everyone else gets when they start a new char.

Comment

still no feedback? Lazy mods need to get your acts together as well. GIVE us info, something. Day 4 soon and no response? this how r2 is gonna treat its players and customers? This is how u get poor feedback from player and us spreading the word to " NOT Play wartune " And not Share on facebook anymore. This server is getting hardcore jipped and no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Digs01 View Post
                            Yea, ive posted in Discussion and feedback + Bugs on this and have got 0 reply. I really dont think their gonna fix our server at all. Being monday is labor day their probly off and itll be day 5 before any sign of fixing gets here. "IF" they get the memo. 609 will be a dead server and we will just all move on some place due to lack acknowledgement from any of the high ups here and its their own faults for ignoring it.
                            I was informed day before yesterday that it had been fixed, so didn't reply. Apologies for that. I will look for your thread, as the information in this thread isn't helping. Saying something is 'broken', 'missing' or 'not working' isn't helping the situation.
                            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Well whoever told you it had been fixed was lying, since s609 still has the exact same events as s608, with none of the first 4 salioras ever showing up, or the gem events/bounty quest bonus/hall of fame or anything else that's supposed to be there in the first few days ever showing up (and now it's too late for those events anyway).

As someone who did recharge balens on that server I'm really rather annoyed about the fact that nobody over at R2 seems to care about it at all, frankly - it's already wasted money.

Comment

Working...
                              X