Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The 4th Titan War Arrives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4th Titan War Arrives!

The 4th cross-server class war - Titan War is coming soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	titanwar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	407.7 KB
ID:	1776009

Sign-Up Time: 9/16 - 9/16 23:59
    Preliminaries: 9/17 at 19:55
    Finals: 9/19 at 19:55
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

250 server does not work does not give me any gains from after downloading the new patch

Comment

1 day to sign up huh? guess there will be less teams this time...

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        1 day to sign up huh? guess there will be less teams this time...
        I find it rather bad planning to have titan wars one day after a big patch. How much you want to bet that alot of people were too concerned with the new patch to notice that titan wars was even up?

Comment

Bugger the titan wars - get the cache fixed so it works and fix all the bugs.

Comment

4th Titan War arrives right after a huge game-breaking patch, what fun.

Comment

this lag loading and dc is getting worse everyday why don't u do something really about it no wonder players stop play its almost impossible to play when the lag dc and loading with the game wont even let u

Comment

most were just ghost fights, first 2 fights, coudnt even see my skills. 3th was a bit better, but everyone was stil a grey ghost. 5th fight, i saw the players, and then i needed to refresh, and all started over again in grey ghost.
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

Comment

Titan wars was horrible to play. Due to huge lag i only saw red numbers and could awake after 1 skill. After 1 sylph skill my sylphround was over. Refreshing the game didn't help much. You stated the new patch wouldn't bring more lag much the opposit is true. I lose my mouse pointer after every move and not only in Titan war but everywhere. You guys better solve this major issues or i'm sure a lot of ppl are gonna quit the game.

Comment

i read r2 is losing over 1k ppl a day and they are trying to give better rewards and give **** away for free to keep us here . they will nvr fix lag it isnt on the radar they dont care they care about there balens and there cash . lag has nothing to do wqith balens so if u think they are gonna fix it keep dreaming

Comment

o no again

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	server.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1717110o no again

Comment

The lag in Titan Wars last night was quite possibly the worst lag I've ever experienced while playing this game. In 13 out of 15 fights, the fight was over before my first skill even went off. In the other 2 fights, I couldn't sylph.

Why would I pay for the buffs, when I can't even move? Does anyone at r2 realize they're losing money because of the horrific lag issues? It's gotten to the point where any activity that requires more than one toon is unplayable. Are there any plans to fix this? Because if we're just going to continue like nothings wrong, at least let us know so we can make plans for that.

Comment

Typical Titan War Fight
                            throw skill
                            awake
                            throw skill
                            come down from awake
                            DIE

Lots of fun

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo1976 View Post
                              i read r2 is losing over 1k ppl a day and they are trying to give better rewards and give **** away for free to keep us here . they will nvr fix lag it isnt on the radar they dont care they care about there balens and there cash . lag has nothing to do wqith balens so if u think they are gonna fix it keep dreaming
                              If they're trying to keep us here you'd think they'd figure out that fixing the lag would be the best way to do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X