Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance moved to 11/21 @ 2:00 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guys dont mean to sound petty but is there any reason that maintenance couldnt be done through the night when most ppl sleep ????????? gutted

Comment

what is hapening now to the server 57 ? is it a update or what?´

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
        Hope there is a compensation provided for server 62 and that promise is kept. And yes please do something about this in game lag, has gotten worse since last patch.
        The game lag is very easy to fix; and, you don't need any additional patch or such to fix it. I found out that wartune game lags dramatically if I watched a movie online, then played this game, or even especially doing both at the same time. To fix it, even though, I paused the movie or closing the browser tab the movie was playing on, I have to close all open/active/inactive firefox browser and then log back in WarTune game and play it lags free. Better to play the game lags free while you are not doing anything else online like watching movie or playing poker.

Comment

Duh, you really joking with us T^T So long again ....

Comment

you dont have to blitz if you dont want to you can go through it as normal, so the only inconvenance is that your hitting the blitz instead of the normal button

and 2 because they have subsantually upgraded the amount of exp you get from each run, the way they have it set up now you get more out of the three runs then you did with 5 with exp scrolls so it works itself out to being a much better deal for us now....

Comment

be offline 24 hours to get rested exp

Comment

Originally posted by R23535305 View Post
                I am curious about 2 changes made with the first part of the update.

1) Why did you apply Blitz to the Forgotten Catacombs?
                I rather liked bieng able to enter the Catacombs, apply whatever buffs I had available, Starting AFK mode, and going to do something else while my character went as far as he could. Having Blitz on the Forgotten Catacombs is realy inconvienent.

2) Why has the MP Dungeon attempts been lowered for 5/day to 3/day?
                Its your opinion
                Actually is first time I see someone not like Blitz of Catacombs

AFK took long time cuz effects and things, took long time, cant be done offline
                Blitz much better, faster, less cost (not gold, i mean like pots u no need to use pots in blitz ) and blitz removed a most boring thing in game ! why i need to see same things every day and do same efforts each day in highest lvls and waste 1 hour pots for 5 minutes of trying defeat the highest boss

About MDs, yeah its decreased but exp increased for each attempt, the bad thing is drop, but they tried fix that to give drops in another way like box and guild alter give u by chance shadow crystals (Mystery Box 3 crystals, Alter 5 Crystals) and alot of worth things.

So in anyway its not issue while its much better now.
                The only worst thing is The Badlands, 1 room removed, that u can get 50K Daru from it, why ? :'(
                Last edited by TheVictorious; 11-21-2012, 02:17 AM.
                IGN: TheVictor
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                Class: Mage - level 80
                In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

ok nice ...

Comment

The White Alpaca Is really Nice ^^ But The Shadow Steed And The Ruby Steed Was Soooooo...... Not Afordable ..

Comment

Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
                      though if it is a three part patch and it was all saposed to come out in november then the last part of it will not be in november it will be in december
                      That may be so but with such a large content update, its not going to make sense to go part 1 the first week, part 2 second week, part 3 3rd week and a 4th week to do 3 weeks worth of update repairs. Its easier to do a patch every other week with the weeks in between each patch being their maintenance to fix bugs related to the patch that they released the week before. After they released the fact that it was a 3 part patch they didnt say that the entirety of the patch would be released in november, they pretty much said things like wings, mounts, improved vip and gem conversion would come out in november, the Spirit Covenant and Talents were not initially listed to be released and have been added to "Part 3" of Update 1.45 though when they initially released the information nothing was known to the public about this content and its likely that even some of the R2Games Staff themselves was unable to say if that content would be releasable with the rest of Update 1.45. 1 or 2 weeks into December it will probably be released, if it happens on the 20th chances are that they will release it with the Christmas Events but chances are part will will be released on the 13th of December. Not a big deal honestly.
                      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

how long is the server down for maintenance? how much will it take still?

Also I understand u schedled the maintenance at nighttime in US but here in Europe is already midmorning... would it be possible from the next time onward to schedule different maintenances for each time zone? (so all server will be down during night, of course this means the server won't be down at the same time and I don't know if that's possible but it wold be better imho)

Comment

Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
                          ok this is understandable but what if they have put money on the charicter that they are playing on the server with the time zone that dose not work for them there should at the very least be some acomadation for that since well i dont know about everyone elts but i dont have the money to go and spend it all over again on a new charicter and im shure there are others like that i know r2 is trying to make money but the ones that are not able to fully participate in there server should atleast have the option if they are changeing to a new timezone on the game just saying
                          I agree somewhat with the sentiment but at the same time think that if you know your unable to fully participate in the server and do all the events to fully enjoy the game, why pay on that server, why not work on getting to know the game and waiting for a server in your time zone to be released and go there and spend once you can participate fully and garner some advantages over players going to the new server who may not be as well rounded already in the game.
                          Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

One area removed from badlands? O.o
                            Wartune
                            IGN: Rain
                            Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                            Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

mmmmmm

Comment

witch area?