Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance moved to 11/21 @ 2:00 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25384907 View Post
    how long is the server down for maintenance? how much will it take still?

Also I understand u schedled the maintenance at nighttime in US but here in Europe is already midmorning... would it be possible from the next time onward to schedule different maintenances for each time zone? (so all server will be down during night, of course this means the server won't be down at the same time and I don't know if that's possible but it wold be better imho)
    From the time the server went down it will be 3-4 hours of total maintenance. The reason that all the servers go down at around the same time is because the R2Staff is all located in one area, they are not posted around the world in the various server zones. They wouldnt be able to do a maintenance at different times for each time zone because that would require them to more or less be at the office for 3-4 hours for every time zone as well as being there most if not all of the day. I know what you mean, it would be cool if they had the ability to do it, but with current staffing and everything I don't think that its a possibility.
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

11 or 12 Am.. surver will be open .. so what is the problem..

Comment

Idk about badlands as I havent ran it since the update but in Void in the bonus portal the Podar lair or cavern doesnt drop anything at all, you open it and get nothing as opposed to before where you usually got a crystalloid or soul crystal.

Comment

Originally posted by R25384907 View Post
          how long is the server down for maintenance? how much will it take still?

Also I understand u schedled the maintenance at nighttime in US but here in Europe is already midmorning... would it be possible from the next time onward to schedule different maintenances for each time zone? (so all server will be down during night, of course this means the server won't be down at the same time and I don't know if that's possible but it wold be better imho)

u wiil have full day to play ...

Comment

i think that maint. server time is too much.. have gotto be ways around by running batch files suited for individual server.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
              Idk about badlands as I havent ran it since the update but in Void in the bonus portal the Podar lair or cavern doesnt drop anything at all, you open it and get nothing as opposed to before where you usually got a crystalloid or soul crystal.
              that is nice i think

Comment

Originally posted by me_Ash View Post
                i think that maint. server time is too much.. have gotto be ways around by running batch files suited for individual server.

its not .. just wait - how many hours play this game per day? and with Blitz irs rly easy .. u dont need to play to much ..

Comment

UPDATE: Wartune Maintenance is over and servers are back up.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    UPDATE: Wartune Maintenance is over and servers are back up.

tnx and lets enjoy begin

Comment

• Originally posted by me_Ash View Post
                      If you consider the dev team size and the number of servers that they are running than 3-4 hours is nothing. There are games where maintenance, even minor could run for around 12 hours if you were lucky, sometimes it would take a full day or more. 3-4 hours isnt a long span of time at all, their doing maintenance on like 100 servers as well as crystal saga and they are trying to make sure that all the patch files are compatible and do not create any serious bugs. This requires going through in phases and checking things on the test servers step by step. Enjoy the 3-4 hours, hang out with friends, spend time with your family, sleep, go for a walk/jog/run or get caught up on housework or other things that need to be done at some point lol

Comment

• i dont know if anyone is haveing this issue but since the last mantinance im haveing some mager loading issues one it took about 15 min to load the game at all 2 i sat for 20 min loading a campain and it stoped at 18% since then i have tryed refreshing and it is still not going through on the load and my screen is mostly black i meen i can see werver time and when the next event is comeing up but other than that black i have sat here on the most recent refresh for another good 20 min and it has not moved passt 17%
                        Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                        Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                        Class: Ranger Hybrid
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                        Level: 143+
                        Honor Rank:Emperor
                        Mount: Killin
                        Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• Hi bro , u may click here http://r2games.com/link?id=588

Comment

• Hi,bro, we're guys from China, i'm seeking someone who can play with me , i've been playing it a couple of days and got 20 levels now, click here to play with us http://r2games.com/link?id=588 thx lol

Comment

Working...
                            X