Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All Sept. 27th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adding to this thread ur todays cross server battleground was a bug no one on the whole wartune could enter it ..

Comment

i hope this get to the right ears fix your game when the game appears to become unwinable cause of makers error it then becomes a waste of time and money. You can bet on the fact that many will leave the game. I love this game but if it continues i will stop playing i can play xbox or playstation and get more bang for the money. Some glitches have cost me wins and prizes i have played this game for more than two years. i will not continue to pour money into a money pit.

Comment

Originally posted by nosferatu63 View Post
        i hope this get to the right ears fix your game when the game appears to become unwinable cause of makers error it then becomes a waste of time and money. You can bet on the fact that many will leave the game. I love this game but if it continues i will stop playing i can play xbox or playstation and get more bang for the money. Some glitches have cost me wins and prizes i have played this game for more than two years. i will not continue to pour money into a money pit.
        My stars !!! I still cannot believe people are actually willing to spend real money on this game.

I love the game too and I am constantly thinking about how to improve my character and the game experience despite the hacks and bugs but I draw the line at putting money in.
        Why would you pay somebody to annoy the heck out of you???

That said, I am going to continue having fun.

Comment

please set new mount in the csgb shop all people already have the jack.. fix that pls

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Halloween Host.png
Views:	12
Size:	582.8 KB
ID:	1718687
            Have a fang-tastic night.
            More Info: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....alloween-Host!

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Sivona View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]152134[/ATTACH]
              Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care I'll pull down your underwear.

Platform: R2Games
              Server: S302 Shadowkeep
              Character: WhiteArrow

Comment

Happy Halloween to all

Comment

Happy Halloween to all
                  R2games
                  S281 Wolfcrest
                  Trisha

Comment

Cross Server Guild Battle Legitimacy vs Stacking Guilds

Is there no integrity to cross server gb, if you have a merged server with 3 guilds that are in the finals.

If 1 gets knocked out, they jump ship to another guild that is still in, and if that one gets knocked out, they jump to another?

Found a server on Kabam 18, 40 that is doing this.

There is no point in making it a Cross Server GB vs Chaos War then.

R2 needs to hold guild like Shockwave accountable for this behavior.

Since CrazyTrain is out of the Final 4 Matchups, they moved to Shockwave for the rewards.
                    Someone should check out their server a few weeks later to see the BR change for Guild Strength once Cross Server GB ends.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Original Guild Strength.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	1718811Click image for larger version

Name:	New Guild Strength.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	1718812Click image for larger version

Name:	Tacius.jpg
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	1718813Click image for larger version

Name:	New Tacius.jpg
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	1718814Click image for larger version

Name:	Evilarrow.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1718815Click image for larger version

Name:	New Evil Arrow.jpg
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	1718816Click image for larger version

Name:	Celeste.jpg
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	1718817Click image for larger version

Name:	New Celeste.jpg
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	1718818Click image for larger version

Name:	Matchups.jpg
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	1718819
                    Last edited by Takashi007x; 10-31-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

After Titan War you Cupcake up another even csgb. Nice r2 you ridicule one more time
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-01-2015, 04:03 PM.
                      火FireMan - S416

Comment

Cupcake Is this Cupcake once again Cupcake matching!!!!!!!!!!! my team as being impaired every time this cant contiue like this or we all going to move out of R2games !!!
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-01-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

happy halloween

Comment

Happy Halloween Beware Of Witches!

Server: R2games S131Goldfell Wartune
                            Character: Mixxit

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
                              Is there no integrity to cross server gb, if you have a merged server with 3 guilds that are in the finals.

If 1 gets knocked out, they jump ship to another guild that is still in, and if that one gets knocked out, they jump to another?

Found a server on Kabam 18, 40 that is doing this.

There is no point in making it a Cross Server GB vs Chaos War then.

R2 needs to hold guild like Shockwave accountable for this behavior.

Since CrazyTrain is out of the Final 4 Matchups, they moved to Shockwave for the rewards.
                              Someone should check out their server a few weeks later to see the BR change for Guild Strength once Cross Server GB ends.
                              There's no nice way to call you a complete idiot. Shockwave and CrazyTrain merged because we wanted to merge, not because CT lost in CSGB. The server merge between Kabam 18,21 and Kabam 40,68,70 occurred the week after CSGB prelims was finished. Also, the difference between placing last in diamond group and 3rd (what we're probably going to get) is minuscule. If any guild should jump ship for better rewards, it should be one that's strong but had a bad draw in prelims and didn't make diamond group. Why don't you worry about how dumb the pairing system is for CSGB (the real culprit), instead of whining like a little ***** about a total mundane coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                              X