Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Launches 10/09 @ Noon GMT

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not ready yet?

Comment

The UK is currently on BST. Which is GMT +1. Therefore the server is due up at 13:00BST. So 12 minutes from the time stamp on this post.
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

If you are a Terry Pratchett fan then they obviously used the wrong type of ants

The time stamp on your post is 07:00. Please see my comment about the forum server clock
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 10-09-2015, 07:07 AM. Reason: Post Merge

Comment

Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
          If you are a Terry Pratchett fan then they obviously used the wrong type of ants
          They used chickens. But something went wrong with the Hex conversion system.

Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
          The time stamp on your post is 07:00. Please see my comment about the forum server clock
          You can set the forum time to your own timezone. For me my post says it was posted at 01:00. I assume (probably incorrectly) that everyone is aware of the forum gaining time.

You can blame the aforementioned chickens.

Additional Note: As it's now turned 12:00GMT and the new server is up: Thread closed. Thankyou for your participation.
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 10-09-2015, 07:13 AM.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

Working...
          X