X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TisOnlyi
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    how come u warn now? we were in the midle of ef nm....... I want the rewards from that dungeon right now please!! on server 348.. thank u
    Ditto... was at last boss

Leave a comment:

• jerryc54
    replied
    This is mad. I used to be a network manager and this sort of service would not have been tolerated. OK, we had times where we had major crashes which took time to resolve but this is a simple game and they can't handle it.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    how come u warn now? we were in the midle of ef nm....... I want the rewards from that dungeon right now please!! on server 348.. thank u

Leave a comment:

• ViciousIvy
    replied
    Thank you for the maintenance !
    Click image for larger version

Name:	after maintance.png
Views:	1
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	1718314

Leave a comment:

• PedroDuarte
    replied
    Agree this failures wouldnt be permited where i work, even Forum is failing alot......
    In the Login page say all servers online but we can enter......

MooN s615
    Baliviere s595

Leave a comment:

• TisOnlyi
    replied
    Lost Game for the scheduled "Emergency Maintenance" and lost again approx noon UK time

Originally posted by jerryc54 View Post
    Have just lost connections and can't get back on
    Same here, on R2 (Server 468). "Lost Connection" and now Black screen or White screen when trying to rejoin.

No doubt we'll get some fantastic compensation like 200 Soul crystals to all players (not just those who really lost out)

How the expletive do their programmers and Techs get away with such shoddy work? It isn't like this is a one-off! In any decent company they would have been fired long ago.

Leave a comment:

• PedroDuarte
    replied
    Still cant enter Wartune, what is going on? Let's see what compensation they will give now, i bet it will suck has always......
    At least they could tell us something from time to time!

MooN s615
    Baliviere s595
    Last edited by PedroDuarte; 10-10-2015, 07:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• almiah
    replied
    Originally posted by jerryc54 View Post
    me too cant log-in back.

Leave a comment:

• Tefuya
    replied
    finally back up...sucks because I was planning on doing 5 quick EF NM runs to finish my gear before reset..guess that won't happen now.

Leave a comment:

• beehappythree
    replied
    hoping an advance notice before shutting down the server. tnx

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    kabam, black again. even forums went kaboom for a while.

suggestion. get your heads out of the ...... and get this game workin. even a full day would be kinda nice :P

Leave a comment:

• jerryc54
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sealacey
    replied
    think its time to see what other games are available online other than these r2 **** that just keep breaking and the dickheads cant tie there shoe laces let alone make this game work 3 years and still manage to **** things up week in week out

Leave a comment:

• rescueyou
    replied
    Originally posted by Muiriala View Post
    Wow y'all are grumpy.
    Some people just can't be pleased with anything....
    After this "emergency maitenance" connection loss and blackscreen issue again with miniclient....excuse me for being grumpy.

Leave a comment:

• P-J-J
    replied
    While before maintenance, the loading was slow and lag was big

after patch the loading was less slow, but lag is huge

Thank you ... it will be helpful to correct the proxy load balancing (if I re-logged I found very fast proxy, then it degrades; re-logged slow; re-logged ultra slow; re-logged fast, but ... WB makes me do only 1 hit per round due to huge lag?).

Still I had almost no lag when China was on vacations, what about next vacations?
    Last edited by P-J-J; 10-10-2015, 06:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X