No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance - All Servers 10/10 3:30 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much to do a "emergency" maintenance during week-end, we could have wait a couple of days more, as devs were on holidays last week.

Comment

Its emergency situation alright...so many bugs and issues still remain. Last gem event was epic fail bit no one is taking responsibility(oops bad word here). I looked at this thread only to see what is been fixed but no info....srsly?!

Comment

Wow y'all are grumpy.

They originally gave us no notice and were shutting down in the middle of guild battles and arena and everyone came to the forums to complain...... so they changed the time to regular maintenance. So you complain that they have maintenance at all and that they don't give enough compensation? LOL. C'mon now :P

And Mucky was right, they said it was to fix a 'loading' or 'login' issue in the prior post.... and you guys complain about how many OTHER issues they're not fixing yet and ignore the fact that they're working on a huge issue... LOL. Some people just can't be pleased with anything....

Comment

Great, I had started CA and had to leave it because of maint and now it wont let me back in to finish it off..........................and there seems to be nothing fixed about the loading problems that I was experiencing, so what did you fix?..................

Comment

While before maintenance, the loading was slow and lag was big

after patch the loading was less slow, but lag is huge

Thank you ... it will be helpful to correct the proxy load balancing (if I re-logged I found very fast proxy, then it degrades; re-logged slow; re-logged ultra slow; re-logged fast, but ... WB makes me do only 1 hit per round due to huge lag?).

Still I had almost no lag when China was on vacations, what about next vacations?
            Last edited by P-J-J; 10-10-2015, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muiriala View Post
              Wow y'all are grumpy.
              Some people just can't be pleased with anything....
              After this "emergency maitenance" connection loss and blackscreen issue again with miniclient....excuse me for being grumpy.

Comment

think its time to see what other games are available online other than these r2 **** that just keep breaking and the dickheads cant tie there shoe laces let alone make this game work 3 years and still manage to **** things up week in week out

Comment

Have just lost connections and can't get back on
                  Bedivere
                  TheCore (S94)

Comment

kabam, black again. even forums went kaboom for a while.

suggestion. get your heads out of the ...... and get this game workin. even a full day would be kinda nice :P
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

hoping an advance notice before shutting down the server. tnx

Comment

finally back up...sucks because I was planning on doing 5 quick EF NM runs to finish my gear before reset..guess that won't happen now.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryc54 View Post
                          me too cant log-in back.

Comment

Still cant enter Wartune, what is going on? Let's see what compensation they will give now, i bet it will suck has always......
                            At least they could tell us something from time to time!

MooN s615
                            Baliviere s595
                            Last edited by PedroDuarte; 10-10-2015, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Lost Game for the scheduled "Emergency Maintenance" and lost again approx noon UK time

Originally posted by jerryc54 View Post
                              Same here, on R2 (Server 468). "Lost Connection" and now Black screen or White screen when trying to rejoin.

No doubt we'll get some fantastic compensation like 200 Soul crystals to all players (not just those who really lost out)

How the expletive do their programmers and Techs get away with such shoddy work? It isn't like this is a one-off! In any decent company they would have been fired long ago.

Comment

Agree this failures wouldnt be permited where i work, even Forum is failing alot......
                                In the Login page say all servers online but we can enter......

MooN s615
                                Baliviere s595

Comment

Working...
                                X