Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Emergency Maintenance - All Servers 10/10 3:30 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the maintenance !
    Click image for larger version

Name:	after maintance.png
Views:	1
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	1718314

Comment

how come u warn now? we were in the midle of ef nm....... I want the rewards from that dungeon right now please!! on server 348.. thank u
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

This is mad. I used to be a network manager and this sort of service would not have been tolerated. OK, we had times where we had major crashes which took time to resolve but this is a simple game and they can't handle it.
        Bedivere
        TheCore (S94)

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
          how come u warn now? we were in the midle of ef nm....... I want the rewards from that dungeon right now please!! on server 348.. thank u
          Ditto... was at last boss

Comment

Finally can log in
            Bedivere
            TheCore (S94)

Comment

IS there any compensation? I still can't login with and without mini-clients
              Heroes Evolved
              GODZ

Comment

just loggen in and no compensation what so ever, one more time we pay and they dont care........

Comment

maintenance failed worst lag and worst loading... please do another maintenance

Comment

Compensation is useless so not bothered. Just want them to do their job.
                    Bedivere
                    TheCore (S94)

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                      maintenance failed worst lag and worst loading... please do another maintenance
                      are u out of u mind? more maint on a chaos war day????????? please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Its enought lag already..
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

can u tell us what was being fixed?

Comment

today's chaos wars were better, so we see rendering of characters, but anyway unplayable as well

so seeing some progress, but again the provisioning of servers done by amateurs, nobody calculated required resource costs prior?

Comment

way to go

NOTHING FIXED

NOTHING SOLVED

NOTHING REALLY DONE AT ALL

WHY BOTHER

Comment

We never even got the comp for the last maintenance smh.

Comment

just been screwd on CA for 2nd day running and on 2 different servers

Comment

Working...
                                X