Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mucky2
    replied
    Great, I had started CA and had to leave it because of maint and now it wont let me back in to finish it off..........................and there seems to be nothing fixed about the loading problems that I was experiencing, so what did you fix?..................

Leave a comment:

• Muiriala
    replied
    Wow y'all are grumpy.

They originally gave us no notice and were shutting down in the middle of guild battles and arena and everyone came to the forums to complain...... so they changed the time to regular maintenance. So you complain that they have maintenance at all and that they don't give enough compensation? LOL. C'mon now :P

And Mucky was right, they said it was to fix a 'loading' or 'login' issue in the prior post.... and you guys complain about how many OTHER issues they're not fixing yet and ignore the fact that they're working on a huge issue... LOL. Some people just can't be pleased with anything....

Leave a comment:

• restodruid2
    replied
    Its emergency situation alright...so many bugs and issues still remain. Last gem event was epic fail bit no one is taking responsibility(oops bad word here). I looked at this thread only to see what is been fixed but no info....srsly?!

Leave a comment:

• Nico79
    replied
    Thanks so much to do a "emergency" maintenance during week-end, we could have wait a couple of days more, as devs were on holidays last week.

Leave a comment:

• Doddlebug
    replied
    Or it could be that they are actually fixing chaos war so u dont just stand there like a dummy, watching u do nothing not even auto attack after 1st intiial skil, no rage gain , awakening points fill so u sylph, and then watch awakening points go as yet again u stand there like a dummy castinnothing, till back to normal skills. BUT the openents seem to be having no problems and weak ace players i normally 2 hit seem to be able to kill a whole team far far stronger because there skills actually work. yes our whole server had the problem not indeviduals so maybe toninight we can do some actual damage???
    Last edited by Doddlebug; 10-10-2015, 03:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R220179894
    replied
    1*so r2 management can add some good hot event ?
    2* past gem event is suck , can get good gem events or give us back our gem singine lvl-6-8 in mail ?
    3*2mutch bug and loding problem can u remove it r2 management or its just eye wash ?
    4,*and the event box, its just a suck, open a lot of box but cant get mount, why can tell me ?
    5* r2 give par box green frem, for update eudemon armor update, but why u don't give us blue ?
    6 if u cant handle ur ***** game pls turn off it,,, ty

Leave a comment:

• â™ Frostâ™ 
    replied
    the day R2 fix an issue that the players Think is an issue, not only an issue for R2.
    Find a way to fix flash file saving problem...

Leave a comment:

• akdaga
    replied
    Originally posted by 009.SSJ View Post
    Wartune will be having Emergency Maintenance to address an issue on Saturday, the 10th of October at 3:30 AM EDT (12:30 AM PDT, 8:30 AM GMT +1, 3:30 PM GMT +8).

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 30 minutes, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

W8ing for the Day when R2 will have "AN ISSUE" - only to RESOLVE

Leave a comment:

• mucky2
    replied
    .......the original post said it was to fix "loading issues"...........................

Leave a comment:

• succumb
    replied
    Originally posted by BrokSonic View Post
    umm.. which ever one is causing them to loose money would be my guess...
    no cd and rage consume after casting skills. you can use delphic right after you use it as long as you reach 80 rage.

Leave a comment:

• BrokSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Can we ask what "issue" will that be?
    umm.. which ever one is causing them to loose money would be my guess...

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by 009.SSJ View Post
    Wartune will be having Emergency Maintenance to address an issue on Saturday, the 10th of October at 3:30 AM EDT (12:30 AM PDT, 8:30 AM GMT +1, 3:30 PM GMT +8).

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 30 minutes, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Can we ask what "issue" will that be?

Leave a comment:

• TheDirtyOldMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Muiriala View Post
    There was a post prior to this one (now gone) that had stated the maintenance was going to happen immediately. It seems they reconsidered and changed it to their usual maintenance time.
    They couldn't bare the thought of actually compensating people properly for Arena, GB, Beasts, etc that usually happen around this time. God forbid they actually do something right.

Leave a comment:

• INDOBK
    replied
    when will the disappearing mouse cursor be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• Muiriala
    replied
    There was a post prior to this one (now gone) that had stated the maintenance was going to happen immediately. It seems they reconsidered and changed it to their usual maintenance time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X