No announcement yet.

Lag Issue Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not the most comprehensive list, but at least they are trying. let's see if it actually helps in operation

Comment

At this point I'd rather the cache that patch 5.0 broke be fixed since I get tired of everytime I login everything goes so slow because I have to wait for everything to be created.

Comment

it is still so lagy i am getting buged every time i open it serve s336

Comment

but i liked all the lag we got for free .. will there be a compensation if they take our free lag away ??

Comment

Originally posted by Nico79 View Post
            What about platform that don't have mini client? I play on Kabam, and we do NOT have it.
            Does that means that all those lag-optimizations are only available with mini-client? If so, I don't think it s really fair that players have to fight people from other platforms, as we would still have the loading issues, while R2 players don't.
            haha u play on kabam your op already
            forever faithful

Comment

We need to be able to hide all "Crit" notifiers in battle. When crit fills up half your screen you know you got a problem.

Comment

That sounds far more needlessly complex than:

Auto-Hide players
                Auto-Hide wings and hide or disable particle effects on particle effect clothing
                No display for Eud Sylphs.
                Re-fix damage display to something significantly less terrible.
                Removing the screen-stutter on ae and crits
                Fixing sound threading so sound is in fact disabled when turned off.
                Not defaulting to full sound/display on.

Yes we know that it will cause harder time determine when to heal and such cause we don't see the dmg output in clean numbers
                It would be easier because you could see hp bars better and not NUMBERSPAMEVERYWHERE
                Last edited by Barraind; 10-11-2015, 12:50 AM.

Comment

it would be nice to make it worthwhile to protect guild chamber
                  i.e reward for player or damage to guild, or stealing thieves

Comment

Originally posted by sivashan View Post
                    The main issue in battles is the appearance of clouds of crit display .Please put an option to hide damage displays also.
                    YES!! As soon as an aoe lands on my party, BAM, horrendous lag! Get rid of those dang pop up displays. Also, even loot pop up notifications, like the dragon essence in DI, every time I step on a pile, i get bogged down for a second as that ess flutters across my screen. Its already in system mssg, and goes to my inventory, do we really need it to flash across the screen too? It seems anything that pops up in the main window, that wasn't there from the start, causes lag.. However, the clouds of damage in pvp are the worst! If that can't be hidden, you might as well not try to fix anything, because that is a massive source of problems.
                    Pyranthos
                    S372 Spirit Divide
                    Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

And I had forgotten:

- the yellow message in the middle (it covers some buttons)
                      - the BR animation in bottom centre (it also covers buttons)
                      - roses animation

Will these be auto-hidden?

Comment

Let's not forget the "Hero (so and so) has used (forgot name of item) to dispel the dark fog". Spam-horrendous when that same person keeps using one after another.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

How bout you get rid of all the announcements that cause so much of the lag in this game .

Comment

With the mouse disappearing often, we need hot keys for the buffs in spire please.

Comment

Originally posted by R256561821 View Post
                              With the mouse disappearing often, we need hot keys for the buffs in spire please.
                              Even if this was possible, it would not benefit those who often get the screen shake to oblivion during a spire run. The enemy will do 6 moves before you are able to press a button hoping to execute that one move you want.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

WB has much more players and less lag than tok. why is that? if you can figure it out and apply it to every situation, the game will be much playable.

Comment

Working...
                                X