• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares...
    Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

I'm amazed that some people are suggesting times that include 20.00 - 21.00, what about gvg battles. titan, steel and class wars, plus numerous others that I can't bring to mind at this moment. Please keep it out of this slot
      Last edited by Mennoly; 10-15-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

I think what Mennoly says holds much water.

Please be mindful of events such as Guild Battle, Steel Wars, Chaos Wars, Class Wars, Cross Server Guild Battle, and other events that seem to dominate the 8p - 9:30p time slot.

The fighting events almost always take place from 8-9p.m. and cross server is a 8:30-9:30p time slot.

I would truly hate for you all to pick a time slot and then have you have regrets later, just having to throw that reminder out there for you all because this discussion is going to grow many pages and do so at a rapid rate.

However, if this is truly the best time slot for you, more power to those selecting it
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I am voting for 1800-2000 this seems like a time with the most lull at the moment.

Comment

its very nice!

Comment

+1 to the 2200-0000 time period after 2nd world boss

Comment

After second world boss, so perhaps 22.00 - 24.00.

Comment

20:00 - 22:00. GB, tanks are always very short and enough time in between to do this.

Comment

Not sure if already suggested, but Kid arena at same time as normal arena seems like a decent time window for most players to get it done.

Comment

remove the 1 time slot we have now, re-code the entire event so we dont have these stupit bugs anymore and then we can talk again about timeslots

Comment

Please don't do it after world boss. A lot of people don't want to stay around for that. Just do it during the arenas. 18:00-20:00 has the highest log-in amount.

Comment

18:00-20:00 sounds good to me

Comment

it is unfortunate that most people do not consider the other events taking place during specific times of the day.
                            20:00 GB/Chaos/Classwar/Titans/.....
                            I mean seriously do you guys have no idea about the time of day that these events occur regardless of the Time zone that the server is in?
                            Obviously the 16:00 is ok for "some" people and thats great but like many others have said a Late evening/Night is the best option.

22:00 - 24:00 is the best choice for a late night version since there is few events happening at these times and of those events that do occur they are generally short in comparison.

Darrkin
                            Server: R2 - S219
                            Guild: Legends
                            Class: KightHood Mage
                            Level: 80
                            BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                            Arise ☾☾
                            Loki
                            Goddes of Prosperity
                            Hecate
                            Zeus
                            Poseidon
                            Venus

Comment

18.00-20.00

Comment

What really makes it hard to say a good time is cause of the first time that is 14-16. What you could do is just add 2h to that, and maybe move it forward 1-2h. So it happens like 15-19.

And yeah 20-22 has many events in them, but one of them are gb's every other day, doesn't last long. Big cross server events, yes, but those doesn't happen everyday. I think most that suggest 20-22 isn't thinking about it, but rather accept the fact that it is a good time where most people are on, and sure some days they might be to swamped to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X