This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Arena: Second Time Discussion

The Developers for Wartune are considering opening a second time for the Eudaemon Arena. We would like to know from our players suggestions for when would be a good time for the second Arena to run. Please post your idea of when would be a good time for the Arena to run below, keeping in mind the Arena is open for two hours. Also, please keep in mind that you should list your time as Server Time and not for your own time zone. Thanks!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

same time as the 2nd cross arena would be nice

Comment

For european servers 18:00-20:00 server time as the 2nd cross arena

Comment

18:00-20:00 sounds good to me
        Karac
        Archer
        S25 - Buradoth's Grave
        CAIN Guild
        1.4M BR

Comment

what good will it do when you can't even log in? not getting past log in page since the maintenance

Comment

2200-0000 sound like a good time to me people on for wb and will give them something to do until the next bg and b4 midnight reset
            CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
            name RubyRed
            type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
            Name gippal .........Name backlash
            Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

19:00-21:00 is good..that time is dead for me bcoz nothing to do specially when i do CROSS ARENA at 12:00-14:00 and when there is no GB schedule..

Comment

After second world boss, so perhaps 22.00 - 24.00. That way there is a reasonable time difference between the two arenas
                Last edited by Mennoly; 10-15-2015, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Two time periods for consideration 1900-2100 Eastern or 2000-2200 Eastern on Server US 6. Those two time periods are predominately dead time and you can knock out eud battles pretty quickly if you use that time period to knockout daily activities. Plain crazy to do after 2200 Eastern WB it is Time to go to bed as soon as it is killed.......

Comment

Adding my vote to 1800-2000. 2200-000 would probably work as well, but I think it would help the most people if it covered the 1900-2000 hour.
                    Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

why not do them 0:00-2:00 .. then i sleep and dont have to get mad ..

Comment

in us.west server 08.00 - 09.00 ST

Comment

22.00 - 24.00 server time

Comment

I would say not later than 20:00, however that will annoy me when my guildies need it instead of runs xD

Reason why I think 22 is way to late is cause the first time is kinda to early for working people.

Comment

any time between 1800 and 2200 is a good time most people are home.
                              ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
                              Class Mage

Comment

Working...
                              X