Wind & Water Sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind & Water Sylphs

Wind & Water Sylphs are yet another powerful force following the Light & Dark Sylphs' debut. Read on to learn more about this new Sylph combo.
    There are two situations where players may get a Wind & Water Sylph:

Click image for larger version

Name:	wind.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	1777679

Situation I:
    Required Sylphs: A Legendary Wind Sylph and a Legendary Water Sylph with maxed out levels and full aptitudes.

Required Materials: Sun Core, Blast of Sun, Wind & Water Emblem and a certain amount of Balens.

Players may use the required materials to merge the Sylphs mentioned above to get the Legendary Wind & Water Sylph: Freya.

Freya is a good Sylph for Lvl. 70 players who haven't completed Class Advancement.

Name:	water.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	1777680

Situation II:
    Required Sylphs: Mythic Poseidon and the Mythic Goddess of Prosperity with maxed out levels and full aptitudes.

Required Materials: Sun Core, Blast of Sun, Wind & Water Emblem and a certain amount of Balens.

Players may use the required materials to merge the Sylphs mentioned above to get the Mythic Sylph: Frigga
    Sylph quality will not change after a merge. For example, if you fuse a Legendary Wind Sylph with a Legendary Water Sylph you will get a Legendary Wind & Water Sylph instead of a mythic one.

The new Sylph's aptitude cap will increase but the Sylph will have to learn new skills because the old Sylphs' skills will vanish after they are merged.

Tip: Save some Balens before you merge two Sylphs because learning skills requires Balens!
    Wind & Water Sylphs have relatively hight MATK. While good at fighting low MATK Warriors and Archers, Wind & Water Sylphs are still weak compared to high MDEF Mages. Taking a look at Wind & Water Sylphs' skills, we find they are better at offering support during battles. Carry a Wind & Water Sylph with you into battles if you’d like to have a Sylph healing you while you're casting Ice Shield and Aquilon’s Blessing.
    Have the last laugh and bring a Wind & Water Sylph into battle to prolong your life!

wow thats sooo cool water and wind

but all that balens. what are non cashplayers gonna do well i am one of them and i say thats alot cant you do anything to make it upto 1k we can get that or even 2k pls do something about it
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-23-2015, 04:12 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

another bonus for cashers

Comment

Divinity Stone event please!

Comment

60000 are you crazy ? It is only a game !

Comment

This Freya/Frigg twin is here for few weeks and now started its promotion? It seems sales dropping, as not so many big whales buy both Odin and Frigg, most bought the stronger one - Loki/Odin - only, so this is sales revive support promo?

I assumed new information about Thor/Tyre - advantages etc. pink future (not mentioning the 60,000 ub showstopper).

Or detail explanation of RES/ATK/DEF of fused sylphs (manual), which better promote its usability and buy in.

Comment

Who wrote this idiotic post? Obviously one of the many people trying to sell the new features that doesn't know a thing about the game.

Freya is a good Sylph for Lvl. 70 players who haven't completed Class Advancement
              For one thing, "Lvl. 70 players who haven't completed Class Advancement" is a redundant statement. Lvl. 70 players haven't completed Class Advancement, because lvl. 70 players can't complete Class Advancement. Encouraging newer/relatively weaker players to spend hundreds, more likely thousands, of dollars on a sylph that will not dramatically improve their results is stupid and more likely to make them burnout and quit, because the game they just invested in didn't give them the results they wanted. Outside of sylph arena, people won't feel the benefits of a huge sylph unless they have the player stats to do something with it. Guess what - that's not someone who isn't class advanced yet!

Tip: Save some Balens before you merge two Sylphs because learning skills requires Balens!
              This isn't a tip. This is telling people to recharge more than 60k balens because in order to make that insanely expensive sylph they just bought actually useful, they'll need to either get insanely lucky with free skills, or drop hundreds more dollars on the game.

Next time you guys have someone write up an advertisement for the forums, try getting someone that's played the game for more than half an hour. Or if too lazy for that, try hiring the people who go out of their way to make clear and comprehensive guides on the game content. I might add that if you hadn't blocked the most prolific Wartune blogging/Youtubing site from sharing on your forums, you might know a thing or two more about your own game.

EDIT: So, I actually got some stuff wrong in my criticism (I've removed it). However, this is still an idiotic post, and despite my also being wrong about Freya/Frigga's attack type, that doesn't mean it has particularly high MATK... It's passives are for HP and DEF, which doesn't exactly scream "aggression" to me.
              Last edited by elia; 10-31-2015, 05:28 PM.

Comment

"Tip" .... ? You should use the word "Rechager" 60K bales = $600.. R2_MinionsMaster are you crazy than me will sepnd this money in you stupid game...

Comment

....that can't be worth the money...............

Comment

For non-cashers just max your sylphs and try getting them to red might take awhile but maby by then they have done something about that 60k Merge cost. Or win alot off money

Comment

thats soo cool elia wooooohooo! thats alot right 60k even if i was grown from a tree of god and i lay egg of gold everyday i wont pay 60 k i am bad at that
                      hahahaahahah no no no do it all over and if you are goin to make something make that oceanic i wanted or will
                      i am insane and i like it

Comment

It's sad that it costs 60k balens which is equivalent to 600.00. What's even sadder is the fact there some crazies out there that will actually spend that amount of money for some bigger and shiny pixels in order to look "cool" and be on top ranks of a game. Yet when it comes to writing a resume up explaining that you are number one with the best gears in wartune won't do ****. Can you even use bound balens for this or is it just normal balens? If it's bound balens included that's a tad better but still an enormous amount to save up. If it's just normal balens then these sylphs are only for the 1% of the world who can wipe there butt with 600.00 every day and not give a damn.
                        Last edited by Omniscient2; 10-25-2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

LOL....$600.00 US just to merge two sylphs....That is funny

Comment

That 60k balens price is just for the people who like throwing money away to be the first few players to take advantage(and a very small advantage) of the merged sylphs. If I was going to throw away 60k balens, I would spend it on resistance reduction crystals. Sounds silly, but so is spending that much to merge sylphs. Eventually, they will lower the price. Just look at how easy it is to get mahra & sepulcrum! Even the advanced mahra & sepulcrum are fairly easy to get if you're a light casher.

If anything, I consider the merged sylphs to be more of a sylph arena novelty/luxury. In PvP, they can still get trashed just as easily by at least 3 other sylph types depending on which resistance crystals the player is using.

Comment

Name:	Halloween Host.png
Views:	12
Size:	582.8 KB
ID:	1718615
                              Happy Halloween Ghouls and Goblins!
                              More Info: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....alloween-Host!

Comment

Working...
                              X