Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Find the Halloween Host!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnieWang
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Sivona View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]151772[/ATTACH]
    During the event (10/26 - 11/8), R2's Halloween Host may appear and make comments under any Wartune post. Be the first to say hello to our Halloween Host and be rewarded with a Halloween Pack!
    Note:
    1. You must quote the Halloween Host's words (use "Reply With Quote" as shown in the screenshot below) and reply with your own Halloween greeting for the Halloween Host. Please include your platform, server name and character name in order to be eligible for a reward.
    2. Only the first player to reply correctly to the Halloween Host will be rewarded.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151773[/ATTACH]

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    Happy Halloween to all of you !!!!
    Jw from s534

Leave a comment:

• R23801315
    replied
    During the event (10/26 - 11/8), R2's Halloween Host may appear and make comments under any Wartune post. Be the first to say hello to our Halloween Host and be rewarded with a Halloween Pack!
    Note:
    1. You must quote the Halloween Host's words (use "Reply With Quote" as shown in the screenshot below) and reply with your own Halloween greeting for the Halloween Host. Please include your platform, server name and character name in order to be eligible for a reward.
    2. Only the first player to reply correctly to the Halloween Host will be rewarded.

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    Happy Halloween

Leave a comment:

• DuchessDevine
    replied
    i dont get it how will we know its the Halloween Host?

Leave a comment:

• wanmanx
    replied
    Originally posted by Lauramiduki4812 View Post
    I must be misunderstanding, #1 says YOU MUST quote, and I didnt see any so called quote, but if I can use my own greeting than thanks.
    Hi Halloween Host! Happy halloween, awesome about dress.

[S30]
    wanmanx

Leave a comment:

• R287696457
    replied
    where that beautiful girl will be in the game?

Leave a comment:

• R287696457
    replied
    where it will be??

Leave a comment:

• sageoverlord
    replied
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    hello and happy halloween

Leave a comment:

• Pacboom
    replied
    Happy halloween folks and keep up the good work, peace.
    S493 Blond
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10

Leave a comment:

• mitzunash
    replied
    hello to our Halloween Host and be rewarded with a Halloween Pack!
    Note:
    1. You must quote the Hacharacter name in order to be eligible for a re

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	2
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	1777684

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Da
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by mitzunash; 10-23-2015, 11:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mitzunash
    replied
    Happy halloween, keep it going.

S493 Mitzu
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10

Leave a comment:

• totojun
    replied
    Divinity Stone event!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Barrack1
    replied
    I must be misunderstanding, #1 says YOU MUST quote, and I didnt see any so called quote, but if I can use my own greeting than thanks.
    dar der dor

Leave a comment:

• Merapi
    replied
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    Happy HELLoween to you all..

Merapi S329 Stromwall

Leave a comment:

• Raku1
    replied
    just say sup dead people happy halloween server S608 crystal hills primo saying party till morning then war
    comes

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Ah yes... You just have to quote their post (like you've done with mine in your post), and then add your own cheery Halloween message at the bottom! Have fun spotting the Halloween Host!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X