replied
    ola,nao sei como usar codigo que peguei

Leave a comment:

• Merpati2
    replied
    try to catch me
    Originally posted by R2CS_Sivona View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]151772[/ATTACH]
    During the event (10/26 - 11/8), R2's Halloween Host may appear and make comments under any Wartune post. Be the first to say hello to our Halloween Host and be rewarded with a Halloween Pack!
    Note:
    1. You must quote the Halloween Host's words (use "Reply With Quote" as shown in the screenshot below) and reply with your own Halloween greeting for the Halloween Host. Please include your platform, server name and character name in order to be eligible for a reward.
    2. Only the first player to reply correctly to the Halloween Host will be rewarded.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151773[/ATTACH]

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    During the event (10/26 - 11/8), R2's Halloween Host may appear and make comments under any Wartune post. Be the first to say hello to our Halloween Host and be rewarded with a Halloween Pack!
    Note:
    1. You must quote the Halloween Host's words (use "Reply With Quote" as shown in the screenshot below) and reply with your own Halloween greeting for the Halloween Host. Please include your platform, server name and character name in order to be eligible for a reward.
    2. Only the first player to reply correctly to the Halloween Host will be rewarded.

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    well ..now when the event is over.. Host is found.. u got the winner.. could u just close this threat and give her/he hes candy so this stops spamming ..

Leave a comment:

• 0verkillz
    replied
    Originally posted by smplfirst8 View Post
    Hello Hallowen Host, My name is Muhammad Adam Fauzan, I'll play wartune in server 561 Bawic Castle, and my nick Thomas, I'll hope you give me a mount, Thank's. Happy Hallowen, Adam

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152280[/ATTACH]muhammad.adam.fzn@gmail.com
    obviously someone can't read what the rewards are lmmfao

Leave a comment:

• 0verkillz
    replied
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    Happy Halloween
    Wartune
    S402 Scarlet Ruins
    KingJames

Leave a comment:

• mitkomk
    replied
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    Hello Halloween

Wartune
    [S262] Thunder Valley
    Kurvoletka

Leave a comment:

• smplfirst8
    replied
    Hello Hallowen Host, My name is Muhammad Adam Fauzan, I'll play wartune in server 561 Bawic Castle, and my nick Thomas, I'll hope you give me a mount, Thank's. Happy Hallowen, Adam

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1718741muhammad.adam.fzn@gmail.com
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10

Leave a comment:

• senhorkram
    replied
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    r2 - s618 - MarKKraM " a creepy Halloween for all, beware of candy "

Leave a comment:

• volcadoth
    replied
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    Happy Halloween
    volcadoth [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Leave a comment:

• Diana-E
    replied
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10

Happy Halloween.Hope it is a spooky one.

Della on S293-Stormcrag.

Leave a comment:

• ka-doug
    replied
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    Feliz dia das bruxas....
    US East S616 Twilight Tower

Leave a comment:

• janzar0301
    replied
    wartune

Originally posted by Raku1 View Post
    server S608 crystal hills. Primo here.you all like candy right well bad for you cause you are getting nothing all mine this is no greeting for me its war against those dead guys that goes around people house asking for candy world is ours go back to hell and remember to bring me candy from hell yey me
    happy holloween to all r2games players

Leave a comment:

• cexxx
    replied
    Newboysâ„¢ S81 Gandum gorge
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10

Leave a comment:

• IThrive
    replied
    Note:

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    ...Happy Halloween

Leave a comment:

Working...
X