• Show
Clear All

• Find the Halloween Host!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Halloween Host.png
Views:	12
Size:	582.8 KB
ID:	1777683
    During the event (10/26 - 11/8), R2's Halloween Host may appear and make comments under any Wartune post. Be the first to say hello to our Halloween Host and be rewarded with a Halloween Pack!
    Note:
    1. You must quote the Halloween Host's words (use "Reply With Quote" as shown in the screenshot below) and reply with your own Halloween greeting for the Halloween Host. Please include your platform, server name and character name in order to be eligible for a reward.
    2. Only the first player to reply correctly to the Halloween Host will be rewarded.

Name:	1.png
Views:	2
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	1777684

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10

Originally posted by R2CS_Sivona View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]151772[/ATTACH]
    During the event (10/26 - 11/8), R2's Halloween Host may appear and make comments under any Wartune post. Be the first to say hello to our Halloween Host and be rewarded with a Halloween Pack!
    Note:
    1. You must quote the Halloween Host's words (use "Reply With Quote" as shown in the screenshot below) and reply with your own Halloween greeting for the Halloween Host. Please include your platform, server name and character name in order to be eligible for a reward.
    2. Only the first player to reply correctly to the Halloween Host will be rewarded.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151773[/ATTACH]

Reward:
    Cemetery Chest x10
    Broom Box x10
    Wind & Water Emblem x10
    Light & Dark Emblem x10
    Sun Core x10
    Blast of Sun x10
    Happy Halloween to you…Hope it is a “spook”tacular one! Enjoy the yummy treats!
    I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

feliz dia das bruxas cambada
      s600 tomahawk

Comment

Note:

Reward:
        Cemetery Chest x10
        Broom Box x10
        Wind & Water Emblem x10
        Light & Dark Emblem x10
        Sun Core x10
        Blast of Sun x10
        server S608 crystal hills. Primo here.you all like candy right well bad for you cause you are getting nothing all mine this is no greeting for me its war against those dead guys that goes around people house asking for candy world is ours go back to hell and remember to bring me candy from hell yey me

Comment

screenshot is too small,I am unable to read it

Comment

Originally posted by Lauramiduki4812 View Post
            screenshot is too small,I am unable to read it
            It doesn't matter what the screenshot says, it's only there to show you where the 'Reply with quote' button is.

But here's a zoomed in version for you:

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	1718551
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

No dear only shows (reply with quote) no wording to reply to Halloween Host :/

Comment

No dear only shows (reply with quote) no wording to reply to Halloween Host :/
                I don't understand what you mean...

When the Halloween Host posts in the Wartune forum, you click on 'Reply with quote' on the post they just made, and reply with your own halloween greeting... That's all. I can't make it any simpler than that, I'm afraid.
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Note:

Reward:
                  Cemetery Chest x10
                  Broom Box x10
                  Wind & Water Emblem x10
                  Light & Dark Emblem x10
                  Sun Core x10
                  Blast of Sun x10

Kabam S101 us west - Touch:

Happy halloween, remember don't eat those pumpkins or you will become one

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    I don't understand what you mean...

When the Halloween Host posts in the Wartune forum, you click on 'Reply with quote' on the post they just made, and reply with your own halloween greeting... That's all. I can't make it any simpler than that, I'm afraid.
                    I must be misunderstanding, #1 says YOU MUST quote, and I didnt see any so called quote, but if I can use my own greeting than thanks.

Comment

I must be misunderstanding, #1 says YOU MUST quote, and I didnt see any so called quote, but if I can use my own greeting than thanks.
                      Ah yes... You just have to quote their post (like you've done with mine in your post), and then add your own cheery Halloween message at the bottom! Have fun spotting the Halloween Host!

Comment

just say sup dead people happy halloween server S608 crystal hills primo saying party till morning then war
                        comes

Comment

Note:

Reward:
                          Cemetery Chest x10
                          Broom Box x10
                          Wind & Water Emblem x10
                          Light & Dark Emblem x10
                          Sun Core x10
                          Blast of Sun x10
                          Happy HELLoween to you all..

Merapi S329 Stromwall

Comment

dar der dor

Comment

Divinity Stone event!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X