Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/05 @ 4:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/05 @ 4:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 5th of November at 4:30 AM EST(1:30 PST, 10:30 AM GMT, and 5:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    1. Added new Guild Boss - Guild Beast.
    2. Added a new Eudaemon - Blood Warrior.
    3. Optimized Defend Sylph Atoll.
    4. Added Starter’s Welfare.
    5. Optimized the mini-games and added them to the Game Box.
    6. Optimized Sylph Expedition.
    7. Adjusted the difficulty and rewards for the Tower of Kings.
    8. Optimized the Golden Road.
    9. Optimized the Guild recruit panel and added a feature to sort players accordingly.
    10. Optimized the Battleground in the following ways:
    11. Added a progress bar while occupying a Tower.
    12. Optimized the Rankings and the Battleground settlement panels as well as the mini-map.
    13. Adjusted the rewards for killing the same player.
    14. Adjusted the circumstances where players will be kicked out of the Battleground.
    15. Removed the level requirement for sending Sylphs into battle. In the new version, players can send any Sylph into battle once they have the Sylph System unlocked. Removed the level requirement for Sylphs to begin Sylph Divinity Refinement.
    16. Optimized Dimensions. Players will be able to explore a post or level entrances using Energy.
    17. In the new update, players will be able to purchase as many mount cards in the Shop as they want. Activated mount cards may be recycled into Beast Souls.
    18. Modified the limited-sale message in the Shop and Guild Shop.
    19. The Farm will now show how many animals can be bred in the Pasture Area.
    20. A buff which boosts Eudaemon attacks and can be combined with other buffs in the Eudaemon Arena will now be generated every 60 seconds.
    21. Increased the max quantity of purchasable items in the Guild Shop.
    22. Adjusted check-in period for a month to 10 days and modified the check-in rewards.
    23. Adjusted the max devotion points to 130 and changed some of the devotion rewards. Players will be able to earn one spin attempt when their devotion points reach 15, 45, 85 and 115.
    24. The required level for unlocking Battle Protection, Sylph Expedition and Sylph Arena has been changed to Lvl. 50.
    25. Adjusted the content for the Weekly VIP Packs and the rewards for the VIP Wheel.
    26. Eudaemon skill panel optimization: Added an indicator to show players whether a skill can be learned and how many Eudaemon Skill Books can be engulfed.
    27. Fixed several other minor issues.
    28. Added Spire Nightmare Mode.
    29. Fixed the issue where some items and clothing could not display properly on the prelaunch server.
    30. Fixed the issue where players cannot use free CD for solo player dungeon blitz after activating the Spirit Covenant (respective description will be fixed in the maintenance next week).

Note: Events with a reset time of 5:00 AM will now reset at Midnight server time.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300,000 Gold
    • 300,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

O.o so soon
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

heloooo very nice

Comment

So what it comes down to is, you're not going to do anything to fix all the game-breaking problems that last week's maintenance introduced. You're just going to plow ahead with adding more stuff.

Comment

You better don't over adjust tok difficulty. In test server, no one want run tok now, most of people dead in tok easy 1st boss.

Comment

just dont disable "Underground palace" i still hawnt got mount
            Kabam: S49 Europe

Comment

please include the frequent Network Connection lost issue during 24:00 AM - 15:59 PM (UK-SERVER TIME)..

Comment

So soon ?
                wth...

Comment

New Guild BEast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWVt...ature=youtu.be

Darrkin
                  Server: R2 - S219
                  Guild: Legends
                  Class: KightHood Mage
                  Level: 80
                  BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                  Arise ☾☾
                  Loki
                  Goddes of Prosperity
                  Hecate
                  Zeus
                  Poseidon
                  Venus

Comment

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
                    that will take for ever.. not possibly daily anymore..
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

The video has very few people participating in the Guild beast so the collection did in fact take a long time.
                      i was also the only one collecting the items. and 1-2 others were killing the mini beasts.
                      With a populated guild it should not take nearly that long

Darrkin
                      Server: R2 - S219
                      Guild: Legends
                      Class: KightHood Mage
                      Level: 80
                      BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                      Arise ☾☾
                      Loki
                      Goddes of Prosperity
                      Hecate
                      Zeus
                      Poseidon
                      Venus

Comment

So basically, it's a "suck my <expletive>" kind of thing. Well, guess we all are going to leave R2 and let them rot while we find a game that's worthwhile.

PS, told you not to bring that piece of <expletive> without first fixing it and making it enjoyable for all.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
                          The video has very few people participating in the Guild beast so the collection did in fact take a long time.
                          i was also the only one collecting the items. and 1-2 others were killing the mini beasts.
                          With a populated guild it should not take nearly that long
                          well atm my guild has just few peeps..so it will take a long time for uss..was that the first beast whit quest? or do we have to make those quest everytime?
                          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

and still about cache problem bug you fix it?

Comment

Please fix my problem, i can not open the battle protection features, i can not complete "seeking the legend" quest no matter how many times i collect sylph essences, please:
                              Server : 608
                              Level : 58
                              Char name : %E2%97%8AToKiNe%E2%97%8A

Comment

Working...
                              X