Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merge 11/22 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game sucks! maybe we wouldent have to merge if yous were not so god damn greedy with money we would not have to have loads of servers, we would not go unactive then and you would have way more players but some people are just selfish! i think this is the most stupid think i have seen since playing this......

Comment

Originally posted by _KitKat_ View Post
      This game sucks! maybe we wouldent have to merge if yous were not so god damn greedy with money we would not have to have loads of servers, we would not go unactive then and you would have way more players but some people are just selfish! i think this is the most stupid think i have seen since playing this......
      I agree but since they will keep on making new servers for now on. Merging is a necessity if you want this game to stay for a long time.

Comment

my daily quest no completed yet!! need 3 arena at BG :CCCC!!!!!!!!!

Comment

One of our favorite long time VIP players and member of big guild obviously displeased.

Comment

I agree with Kitty.

s17 is great. Now, I am bored as hell on my night off of work. Wasting it doing nothing.
            Also, the timing sucks. If it was truly a necessity, couldn't you have done it after 11?
            Now I am missing out on ~400k Daru and Gold, and 800 honor.

-Eternity of S17
            Xeras <Spliffers> of 17

Comment

I hope the server merge work out fine... Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

alberto

Comment

What about doing really urgent things (like attempting to improve the crappy arena matching system) before starting such potentially dangerous, world structure shaking changes?

Comment

Originally posted by Celorilm View Post
                  What about doing really urgent things (like attempting to improve the crappy arena matching system) before starting such potentially dangerous, world structure shaking changes?
                  That's too smart an idea. =)

Comment

Heh....

Imagine if they accidently lost the information for our characters...

All that time and effort wasted. And for some people quite a few balen.
                    Xeras <Spliffers> of 17

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                      I agree but since they will keep on making new servers for now on. Merging is a necessity if you want this game to stay for a long time.
                      Yes... agreed, but with less populated and newer servers with less established guilds that need a sense of community. we have one already.

Comment

we at s19 are all ready for the merge we only have 1 guild anyways so we would love some real competicion

people shouldnt be afraid of merges more people = more fun

Comment

R2 why do launch a new server if some are underpopulated? if its really the reason...

or this is just an experiment!!! for more sever merge...

alberto-s12

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                            we at s19 are all ready for the merge we only have 1 guild anyways so we would love some real competicion

people shouldnt be afraid of merges more people = more fun
                            that's the point if you make new server weekly.... many of the old server get under populated

Why not improve the game first like what Celorilm said... before u opening new server...

alberto-s12

Comment

Originally posted by Celorilm View Post
                              yeah man i agree with you, how on earth would level 33 or 35 character able to beat a character above 45 with full set ??

Comment

Yeah. I agree with the arena pairing. It makes me feel bad when one arrow shot kills a knight. >>
                                Xeras <Spliffers> of 17

Comment

Working...
                                X