No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merge 11/22 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is So unfair! I recharge yesterday and there's reward today?

Comment

Originally posted by R23710333 View Post
      But I am Canadian and you are obviously American (and I don't get the Thanksgiving difference either. hehehe)
      Oh R23 you hurt me to the bone! I am English but have lived in Canada for 15 years - I can get "Like, awesome, eh?" into almost every sentence so I an practically a Canuck now, lol.

Comment

Description: Due to the recent server merge, the Guild Battle for this week has been suspended until next week. As compensation, all players level 30 and above will receive a pack, containing the following items:
        Insignia x400
        Soul Crystal x30

===========================================
        The compensation for this down server is suck! & poor
        it must be in Arena x 30 Atmp thats mean 15ins x 30 = 450 insigna
        + In Battle Ground 80ins x 2 = 160 ins
        + HONOR ?? where is the compensation for this ???
        OMG :tepokjidat

Comment

Originally posted by R23099130 View Post
          Description: Due to the recent server merge, the Guild Battle for this week has been suspended until next week. As compensation, all players level 30 and above will receive a pack, containing the following items:
          Insignia x400
          Soul Crystal x30

===========================================
          The compensation for this down server is suck! & poor
          it must be in Arena x 30 Atmp thats mean 15ins x 30 = 450 insigna
          + In Battle Ground 80ins x 2 = 160 ins
          + HONOR ?? where is the compensation for this ???
          OMG :tepokjidat
          yes... that's right. today battle ground and arena we can more far more insig than the reward. And guild war suspended, one time win 850 lose 400 and we get only 400insig, wonderful!

Comment

Originally posted by Secretkr View Post
            yes... that's right. today battle ground and arena we can more far more insig than the reward. And guild war suspended, one time win 850 lose 400 and we get only 400insig, wonderful!
            ya...totally agree!!!

Comment

yeah + bonus in Guild Battle suspended = 850 ins + HONOR
              Totally we lost for this maintenance 450+160+850 Insignia = 1460 insignia!! the compensation is about 400??
              Lost for Honor 180+850=1030 Honor!
              ============================================================================
              We lost about 1060 insignia + 1030 Honor !! c'mon this is fair for us as a player??
              maybe the team on developer for this game is about 10-20 people but you must thinking about us as a player how many people lost their time & their money??? can you calculate it??

maybe hundred people suffer for this unfair compensation, be wise as admin & game developer
              Last edited by ALMAXANDER; 11-23-2012, 01:58 AM.

Comment

This is So unfair! I recharge yesterday and there's reward today?
                HAPPENED TO ME ALOT OF TIMES!!!

Just recently when the horses came out (the basic one), I trained it using balens.

THEN THE EVENT FOR TRAINING HORSES TO RECEIVE THE ALPACA PIECE CAME OUT!

Well, now I get reward for training. Went to train using balens even more, earning the Alpaca in the mean time.

AND NOW THE EVENT FOR SPENDING BALENS CAME OUT!

WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU TAKING ME FOR AN IDIOT! WHY CAN'T YOU LIST THE EVENTS STRAIGHT OUT

NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS INSIDE THE EVENT FOR THE ALPACA WHICH LASTS UNTIL 05-DEC. THEY COULD ROLL
                THEM OUT TOGETHER. BUT NO. THEY WANT TO SQUEEZE EVERY DROP OF $$$$ OUT OF U FIRST

/end of rant. and what-not
                Last edited by R21763422; 11-23-2012, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Not playing this game anymore, wartune is good game, but when it come with R2games, it`s suck, event tetris is more interesting than R2games.

Comment

i can`t login to the games, what server s12 now?

Comment

• Originally posted by chaosampera View Post
                      Not playing this game anymore, wartune is good game, but when it come with R2games, it`s suck, event tetris is more interesting than R2games.
                      try tetrinet. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
                        try tetrinet. lol.
                        i`m playing mario bross online now, and pong , haha

Comment

• Originally posted by DeeferDog View Post
                          Oh R23 you hurt me to the bone! I am English but have lived in Canada for 15 years - I can get "Like, awesome, eh?" into almost every sentence so I an practically a Canuck now, lol.
                          Wasn't meant to offend and sorry for the mistake, was just trying to point out that we both believe in democracy and freedom of speech, so why knock everyone for practicing it? Especially when it is the popular opinion.

Comment

• please merge S19 with S34 please please please
                            IGN: TheVictor
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                            Class: Mage - level 80
                            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• remove this merge!!! bec all not balens user in S12 are quiting now!!! mukang pera ka kasi Gm pota

Comment

• Originally posted by R23413941 View Post
                                remove this merge!!! bec all not balens user in S12 are quiting now!!! mukang pera ka kasi Gm pota
                                Agree with u, since the mergee , i event can`t login, to much error, they event didnt fix the login/loading issue....

Comment

Working...
                                X