• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah if GM not remove this merge many player are quiting

Comment

• many of S12 are quiting now so please please remove the S12 S17 merge

Comment

• before you merge server ask first the player if they want to merge!!!!

Comment

• any reason??

Comment

• because you want S12 spent more balens? your a greedy GM

Comment

• now i'm scared if my server is gonna be merged sooner or later because i haven't login for a very long time but i did long in today to check the new updates.and my char is lv 33 and not in guild due to the quitting so i'm very scared now
              :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

• mny low lvl now cant get 1% dmg dealt and on BG no one can collect now beacause you merge Balens user to S12 !! hate this game now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• can't get a 1% dmg to WB like it used to be...

Axelon the Mage

Comment

• s-23 + s 12 svp

Comment

• how to play my character? (S12)....i still can't log

Comment

• Dear administrators, since the merge, we encounter some problems in gaming. The game now isn't balanced. Because there are too many people, and too many powerful people. World Boss for example is killed in 5 min, we only can do 3 rounds. How can you explain that?
                        So, for most of the players, we can't do every day the 20 fights against the boss (less XP), and more, we can't reach the 1% damage, so every day, it is 200k gold and Daru we can't have now.

I would like to you to think about a solution. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21867174 View Post
                          Dear administrators, since the merge, we encounter some problems in gaming. The game now isn't balanced. Because there are too many people, and too many powerful people. World Boss for example is killed in 5 min, we only can do 3 rounds. How can you explain that?
                          So, for most of the players, we can't do every day the 20 fights against the boss (less XP), and more, we can't reach the 1% damage, so every day, it is 200k gold and Daru we can't have now.

i was so disappointed with the current game status and the merge so i decided quit...

alberto

Comment

• Originally posted by R21867174 View Post
                            Dear administrators, since the merge, we encounter some problems in gaming. The game now isn't balanced. Because there are too many people, and too many powerful people. World Boss for example is killed in 5 min, we only can do 3 rounds. How can you explain that?

same here hate this merge this merge is imbalance now!!!

so i decided to quit too

Magik lvl 38 mage
                            Aldren lvl 47 archer
                            Aldren

useless increase Boss hp you increase the damage dealt too so how low lvl cant get 1% dealt !!!!
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-24-2012, 07:17 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Yeah. The merge deal with S17 and S12 did suck. It totally unbalanced things. not just the guilds, but every aspect of VS and cooperation PVP battles excluding mulitplayer dungeons. Even the duels go easy, then insanely hard. Now many people are frustrated and dropping. Wasn't good for business, eh? You just ticked off some of your older players. R2 didn't listen when the people were speaking before the merge (Deefer Dog is only one out of many I heard liked the idea), will they listen now when even more 'customers' are disgruntled? I keep telling us free guys that we should get VIP status at least once just to support a good game. But I'm not going to feel very much that way if the company can not support its players. Seems like many are thinking the same without my input.
                              Last edited by R23710333; 11-24-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• I also Quit, that mean only Balens user left now in this server, the server is underpopulated they will mergee with other server, What a genius idea GM,

Comment

Working...
                                X