Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merge 11/22 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also Quit, that mean only Balens user left now in this server, the server is underpopulated they will mergee with other server, What a genius idea GM,

Comment

• I sent ticket about suggestion to unmergee S12 and s17, to bring back old server like before... Lets do our last action to save this games from R2 Greedyness, If this Not work, mean we will Quit for sure

Comment

• Sorry to say, once a server is merged there is no way to undo it. There's already been name changes and people in guilds from the other servers and others who received benefits from things they wouldn't have had pre-merge... There just isn't a way to reverse all of that.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Sorry to say, once a server is merged there is no way to undo it. There's already been name changes and people in guilds from the other servers and others who received benefits from things they wouldn't have had pre-merge... There just isn't a way to reverse all of that.
          Why GM didnt make polling before made that mergee, just sent away that s17 player from s12, made new server for them. GM can do that, i knew it cause I also create Ragnarok Private Server in my Community, there are database that you can transfer into other server, dont thinking all player noob about this. Seriously with that 79++ server in wartune is a silly thing i ever see in game online world, mergee is absolutely not a solution for underpopulated server, it`s your fault in first time to create so many server. Still i think you didnt want to hear our opinion or suggestion, cause money is everything for R2games, admit it so all free player will know about R2games greedyness and wont play R2games anymore, cause dude, its really waste our time and effort in this games.

Comment

• I'm not a part of R2games, so it's not my fault. Shiny blue name means forum mod- we are just players with an edit button that help keep the forums clean and answer questions for the very busy staff. And about too many servers- there's still constant requests for new servers and the pace will slow down over time.

How would it be fair to that one player to be moved to another server- if that was even possible? What about their guild, their farm friends, their ingame friends? Why should that one player suffer just because they put the time and the effort, and possibly the money, into the game? They are on a younger server than yours- shouldn't it be the S17 players complaining they have to compete with S12's who have been around longer? It's no one's "fault" that there's someone stronger than you on the server you merged with. You can still play the game just like you always have. Now, if the player was preventing you from playing at all, that would be a different story. It seems your complaint is misplaced- you are complaining about the world boss dying too fast.

How does any of this in any way equal greed? And why is everyone blaming R2? They are partnered with 7roads, who also have servers of their own that are the exact same as they are here (same events, same pricing, same updates, etc), yet there's way less complaints about how "greedy" the company is over there.

Complaining about the merge at this point is just wasted effort anyway. It cannot be undone.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• ok, than I QUIT R2 to....

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                I'm not a part of R2games, so it's not my fault. Shiny blue name means forum mod- we are just players with an edit button that help keep the forums clean and answer questions for the very busy staff. And about too many servers- there's still constant requests for new servers and the pace will slow down over time.

How would it be fair to that one player to be moved to another server- if that was even possible? What about their guild, their farm friends, their ingame friends? Why should that one player suffer just because they put the time and the effort, and possibly the money, into the game? They are on a younger server than yours- shouldn't it be the S17 players complaining they have to compete with S12's who have been around longer? It's no one's "fault" that there's someone stronger than you on the server you merged with. You can still play the game just like you always have. Now, if the player was preventing you from playing at all, that would be a different story. It seems your complaint is misplaced- you are complaining about the world boss dying too fast.

How does any of this in any way equal greed? And why is everyone blaming R2? They are partnered with 7roads, who also have servers of their own that are the exact same as they are here (same events, same pricing, same updates, etc), yet there's way less complaints about how "greedy" the company is over there.

Complaining about the merge at this point is just wasted effort anyway. It cannot be undone.
                you should come S12 and see. try to understand our situation then you will know why we keep complaining. And it wasn't S12 that overpower, it's S17. No wonder the server underpopulated, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd strongest member are just too strong and they bought a lot of balens. How can we, free gamer, compete with them? Please me a explaination for it. This only will make the whole game unbalance. You all should merge it with S8 or S1 then

Comment

• In regards to the world boss issue, here is an example for you: I am a level 47 knight (sure mages and archer do more damage), I used to be able to get the 1% prize easy and there were regularly over 40 and 50 guys doing world boss. Now the attendance always says 'Abundant' or 'Overabundant' (something like that) and I have a hard time getting .5%. That is just an example. If it is not R2 or 7roads 'fault', then someone is making some really not smart decisions. Our S17 biggest player is still the biggest player with the merge... nobody is complaining much about having more stronger guys around, but more about the complete anarchy and changing the gameplay that we are all used to, imbalances and such like that. Now we have WAY too many guilds, not many new people joining to join these guilds, and even discrimination against the guys from other servers... not to mention non-VIP and VIP members quitting the game or server alike (some of our favorite people, too)... Maybe this can not be undone easily (and the longer it is merged, the harder it will be to undo... although players and guilds could have been separated back to what they were the next day), but this should be a BIG lesson to whoever's 'fault' it actually is to pay more attention to the populations, guilds, and the players' attitudes for the next time. Without your players, there is no game and no need for any servers.

Comment

• there is something doin agen....for the server.otherwise another option again...damn you people doin that thing...

Comment

Working...
                    X