X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R24796711
    replied
    Originally posted by viliza View Post
    what stupid send into mail, enough R2 create 10 pages in guild vault and your forgot about inventory space problems and mail
    hmm no whay this to become true hu will spent than for inventory ?? open 3 pages + rent 2 ?? hahah point is dayli bicous of lag stupid nerfed events and greedy develop game start becoming not funny enimore and last year araund cristmas after ading silphs into clas wars like holf of my server quit inklude my team ...........we got mergre but have the fealing after tis fusion silphs after all greedy events like huge epik mega luser agean many people will live and after 2 years gameplay many of as are hear bicous of freands and if this freands gone ......... game become not wort enimore
    Last edited by R24796711; 11-26-2015, 04:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SmileySmith
    replied
    agree I can't do solo now unlike before.

Leave a comment:

• zeusgreek420
    replied
    Matching is completely broken in sylph arena, eud arena and pvp, putting 3 weeks and 2 month old accs to fight 2 year old accs. no skills are shown in solo arena (partly broken) frequently kicked out of rooms, occasionally force closes, freezes and lags. my advice on matching, buy invest in a couple hundred thousand balens so when your up against players 20 to 50 lvls up they dont one hit you before you skermish a blow in.

Leave a comment:

• viliza
    replied
    Originally posted by coconel87 View Post
    I told to an mentor to suggest R2 for insert an button "Send into mail" where are options like "Use/Use in bulk/Move" but I see all sleep and nothing good happen.
    what stupid send into mail, enough R2 create 10 pages in guild vault and your forgot about inventory space problems and mail

Leave a comment:

• coconel87
    replied
    Fix : If exist that option , is simply send in mail and delete from there what u not need , this mean no lose so much time with Kick and sort and re-sort

Leave a comment:

• coconel87
    replied
    I told to an mentor to suggest R2 for insert an button "Send into mail" where are options like "Use/Use in bulk/Move" but I see all sleep and nothing good happen.

Leave a comment:

• ks414
    replied
    Originally posted by trollminator View Post
    This problem is very easily solved, place all things you wish to remove from ur inventory into you guild vault.
    Use any contributions you have in guild.
    Ask to be kicked from guild.
    all unwanted stuff now goes to mail
    Re-apply to guild, re-sort inventory and re fill vault etc
    Delete all the mail which contains items that you do not want.
    Its not rocket science.
    One thing for certain, troll is no rocket scientist. At the level where these problems occur,
    jumping guild is a really REALLY dumb idea; even more difficult if you happen to be the guild master
    but am positive troll has a solution to that as well. He would make a great game Mentor!! [double dose of sarcasm here!]
    Such Ad hoc solutions from troll-idiots only make the devs that cant develop toilet tissue look like frigging Mensa types.

Better solutions are:
    1. stop playing the game.
    2. if cant stop playing, stop paying,
    3. if cant stop paying, cut up credit card.
    4. if cant cut up card, get a friend to do it for you.
    5. if cant find such a friend, put your head between your legs and kiss your life goodbye.

Leave a comment:

• coconel87
    replied
    I haven't time to run into atol for make sylph and I don't wanna use my contribution from guild and I haven't time all day for stay and re-sort all items
    so this guys have right and sylph exp must can be solded.

Leave a comment:

• viliza
    replied
    Why we will get hot events at end day? Lagtune also can,t give us hot events after reset? Do your maintenance 1 day early before new events

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by Skatesimple View Post
    easy/normal duable for non class advancement, hard/nightmare needs class advance
    What colour is the sky in your world? Does it rain donuts?
    Seriously 4 x lvl 38's cant go into TOK easy and complete it and this is what the situation is for many of the new servers.

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
    Nobody happy that we finally get Thor and Tyre? [Maybe nobody read the last item]

All whine about lags issues etc, eg:
    - If they correct properly the Crit display = completely remove in multi-party dungeons - they will also solve ToK
    - but optimize means nerf in R2's vocabulary, so we can expect everything, maybe they return the normal numbers instead of the coloured/shaded ones
    Be happy about the new melded sylphs? Nah, I'd be very happy though if someone gave me the cash that it needs to make the new melded sylphs, but I'd spend it on something practical, like... um getting my aircon fixed now that summer is drawing near lol.

Ya, I can see it now, no more crit stats in any pvp/multiplayer battles.... oh wait, sorry I just nodded off for a second, but I had a lovely dream.

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by Bhelliom View Post
    and when can u sell sylph scrolls, coz u gain them but can't sell them when u don't need them anymore
    See my response to Kaajinsh. Alternatively just make another sylph and feed the scrolls into it, when its maxed sacrifice it for a sep and make another.

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaajinsh View Post
    Put aswell for selling Sylph exp scrolls... not only tier shards... all things need to be sellable here... you just add new stuff but no second/third chest in guild full 5 pages of **** in inventory....
    This problem is very easily solved, place all things you wish to remove from ur inventory into you guild vault.
    Use any contributions you have in guild.
    Ask to be kicked from guild.
    all unwanted stuff now goes to mail
    Re-apply to guild, re-sort inventory and re fill vault etc
    Delete all the mail which contains items that you do not want.
    Its not rocket science.

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
    Nobody happy that we finally get Thor and Tyre? [Maybe nobody read the last item]
    only whales.

Leave a comment:

• Bhelliom
    replied
    and when can u sell sylph scrolls, coz u gain them but can't sell them when u don't need them anymore

Leave a comment:

Working...
X