• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skatesimple
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    By everyone, who are you referring to?

38's (minimum level to do ToK) could not do it (they don't have sylphs or Euds).
    50's could not do it since they don't have Euds.
    70's could not do it since they have to spend just to be a whale.
    80's are still having a hard time doing easy as does anyone else who isn't 4 something million BR. That's like doing Professional Mode on the first time a game is started instead of the actual easy/normal modes that would have been defaulted with.

Then again, I heard this line before on a different game.... and guess what, that game isn't doing golden any more since people left it in droves as they are doing here.
    easy/normal duable for non class advancement, hard/nightmare needs class advance

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
    tok isnt that hard, just get 1 mage to heal nothing else, the rest do the damage, and if you get 1 player dark, another wind they can crush tok easily.
    Okay, and what BRs you and your team mates at when that happened?

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied

38's (minimum level to do ToK) could not do it (they don't have sylphs or Euds).
    80's are still having a hard time doing easy as does anyone else who isn't 4 something million BR. That's like doing Professional Mode on the first time a game is started instead of the actual easy/normal modes that would have been defaulted with.

Then again, I heard this line before on a different game.... and guess what, that game isn't doing golden any more since people left it in droves as they are doing here.
    Not to mention the friggas, they make it that much more difficult.

Leave a comment:

• Mudokon
    replied
    tok isnt that hard, just get 1 mage to heal nothing else, the rest do the damage, and if you get 1 player dark, another wind they can crush tok easily.

Leave a comment:

• R27639087
    replied

It is pretty much unplayable for me at lvl 80..many titles past that in. I have to find 2+mil br players to go with me on easy.

Leave a comment:

• R27639087
    replied
    A double honoor scroll is ok. Extreme stamina might be nice. The rest is ****. 300k gold or daru does not help. Maybe a year ago. Also, whenever I see the word 'optimized' I have uncontrollable anger now.

Almost none of these except for #1 and #14 are significant. There are so many other thingsa that players want done, but 5.1 'optimized' the game for the game to make money.
    Last edited by R27639087; 11-25-2015, 11:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by kdudeman23 View Post
    everyone is capable of doing it, if you cant your doing something wrong
    I would like to know how everyone can do TOK now. Have not tried it lately but last time I did, could do nothing against level 1 of easy with a group of 4 that is around 2.5 mil BR. The lag is so much worse because of the extra kids now and the kids are at full strength.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by kdudeman23 View Post

Leave a comment:

• kdudeman23
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    How about optimizing TOK so all players are capable of doing it??

Leave a comment:

• P-J-J
    replied
    Nobody happy that we finally get Thor and Tyre? [Maybe nobody read the last item]

All whine about lags issues etc, eg:
    - If they correct properly the Crit display = completely remove in multi-party dungeons - they will also solve ToK
    - but optimize means nerf in R2's vocabulary, so we can expect everything, maybe they return the normal numbers instead of the coloured/shaded ones

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    How about optimizing TOK so all players are capable of doing it??

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by m.f.pemdas View Post
    ...fixed issue where I pay to play this game.
    Best comment ever. You won the internet for that one.

As to the rest, might as well wait and see... I guess.

Leave a comment:

• FeyFre
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    11. Optimized crit number display.
    Remove crit completely?

Leave a comment:

• m.f.pemdas
    replied
    ...fixed issue where I pay to play this game.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Yeah, me too Fherlayt. Hence why I placed that question earlier. Might as well brace for impact if it comes for the worse.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X