Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/26 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/26 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 26h of November at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    1. Star Tear Shards can now be sold.
    2. Fixed the improper Gold amount for check-in rewards.
    3. Fixed an issue where Starter Packs did not contain items in them.
    4. Fixed issues with Sylph Expedition skills and rewards.
    5. Fixed an issue where completing The Spire (Nightmare) consumed multi-player dungeon attempts.
    6. Fixed issues with the Cloud Adventures quests.
    7. Fixed an issue where Gold produced for some Kitten Club items could not be collected.
    8. Fixed an issue where the "hide players" option reset after each World BOSS battle.
    9. Optimized the auto-hide feature.
    10. Fixed an issue where players could not collect Sylph Expedition rewards during the Sylph Expedition Rankings reset.
    11. Optimized crit number display.
    12. Fixed various typographical issues.
    13. From this week on, Cross-Server PvP Points will be distributed every Saturday.
    14. Fire & Electro Sylphs can now be obtained through synthesis.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300,000 Gold
    • 300,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

By 9. Optimized the Auto-Hide Feature, you mean you removed that auto-detect subroutine, right? Because if the button was made where it can be clicked on at will by a player, instead of being automatically detected, then it would solve part of the lag issue since every player's system is different and many know what their capabilities are.

I would not hold my breath on 11. Optimized Crit Number Display until we see it's fixed come that day.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

If they Removed or made the Number 1/8th the Size it would help but Fixing the CACHE issue would be a better choice
      And of course nothing about the Missing "Solo Arena" Skills

Darrkin
      Server: R2 - S219
      Guild: Legends
      Class: KightHood Mage
      Level: 80
      BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
      Arise ☾☾
      Loki
      Goddes of Prosperity
      Hecate
      Zeus
      Poseidon
      Venus

Comment

How about Fixing the Damn Group Arena matching as well-this is complete b.s no one on our server has won a single match in 2 + weeks, this is beyond belief-for crying out loud-get this matter resolved-and if its not gonna be fixed or re-instated at least be honest and up front about it.

Comment

Agreed with Meikura, the "hide other objects" is giving more lag than when i untick it, problem is it doesn't stay that way and comes back on, when i don't want it.

Also agreed with Darrkin, fixing the cache would really help.......

Agreed again with NotWhoUThink, as arenas is boring for everyone. No competition for level 80 and no wins for lower BR who need most the insignas.

Once again today, I didn't get my sylph's expedition daily ranking reward.

Comment

When the Arena will be fixed?

Please... fix fast!
            Plataform: R2Games - Server: 597 Oceanic - IGN: MascuL1NO - Level 50 - BR: 170K - Guild: Alliance

Comment

This must also be included on your patch notes as number 15: "a heavy game lag is expected. Try refreshing a hundred times."

Comment

When is TOK going to be fixed?

Comment

So if you actually do all the things correct and have been bug tested... this might be a decent maintenance, but we all know this thread will be 10 pages long in 24h with complains.

Comment

Put aswell for selling Sylph exp scrolls... not only tier shards... all things need to be sellable here... you just add new stuff but no second/third chest in guild full 5 pages of **** in inventory....
                    Kabam: S49 Europe

Comment

I miss very much a fix to ToK (ie. remove eudaemons) and an ancient beast shard to 3 beast souls exchange. And the rest from this list would be cool too.

Also the word "optimized" scares me
                      Last edited by Fherlayt; 11-25-2015, 10:27 AM.
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Yeah, me too Fherlayt. Hence why I placed that question earlier. Might as well brace for impact if it comes for the worse.

Comment

...fixed issue where I pay to play this game.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                            11. Optimized crit number display.
                            Remove crit completely?

Comment

Originally posted by m.f.pemdas View Post
                              ...fixed issue where I pay to play this game.
                              Best comment ever. You won the internet for that one.

As to the rest, might as well wait and see... I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X