No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/26 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about optimizing TOK so all players are capable of doing it??

Comment

Nobody happy that we finally get Thor and Tyre? [Maybe nobody read the last item]

All whine about lags issues etc, eg:
      - If they correct properly the Crit display = completely remove in multi-party dungeons - they will also solve ToK
      - but optimize means nerf in R2's vocabulary, so we can expect everything, maybe they return the normal numbers instead of the coloured/shaded ones

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
        How about optimizing TOK so all players are capable of doing it??
        everyone is capable of doing it, if you cant your doing something wrong

Comment

Originally posted by kdudeman23 View Post
          By everyone, who are you referring to?

38's (minimum level to do ToK) could not do it (they don't have sylphs or Euds).
          50's could not do it since they don't have Euds.
          70's could not do it since they have to spend just to be a whale.
          80's are still having a hard time doing easy as does anyone else who isn't 4 something million BR. That's like doing Professional Mode on the first time a game is started instead of the actual easy/normal modes that would have been defaulted with.

Then again, I heard this line before on a different game.... and guess what, that game isn't doing golden any more since people left it in droves as they are doing here.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by kdudeman23 View Post
            I would like to know how everyone can do TOK now. Have not tried it lately but last time I did, could do nothing against level 1 of easy with a group of 4 that is around 2.5 mil BR. The lag is so much worse because of the extra kids now and the kids are at full strength.

Comment

A double honoor scroll is ok. Extreme stamina might be nice. The rest is ****. 300k gold or daru does not help. Maybe a year ago. Also, whenever I see the word 'optimized' I have uncontrollable anger now.

Almost none of these except for #1 and #14 are significant. There are so many other thingsa that players want done, but 5.1 'optimized' the game for the game to make money.
              Last edited by R27639087; 11-25-2015, 11:21 PM.
              Reldra was here....

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

38's (minimum level to do ToK) could not do it (they don't have sylphs or Euds).
                80's are still having a hard time doing easy as does anyone else who isn't 4 something million BR. That's like doing Professional Mode on the first time a game is started instead of the actual easy/normal modes that would have been defaulted with.

Then again, I heard this line before on a different game.... and guess what, that game isn't doing golden any more since people left it in droves as they are doing here.
                It is pretty much unplayable for me at lvl 80..many titles past that in. I have to find 2+mil br players to go with me on easy.
                Reldra was here....

Comment

tok isnt that hard, just get 1 mage to heal nothing else, the rest do the damage, and if you get 1 player dark, another wind they can crush tok easily.
                  BuzzKill
                  Shadow Vale

Comment

Not to mention the friggas, they make it that much more difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
                      tok isnt that hard, just get 1 mage to heal nothing else, the rest do the damage, and if you get 1 player dark, another wind they can crush tok easily.
                      Okay, and what BRs you and your team mates at when that happened?
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

easy/normal duable for non class advancement, hard/nightmare needs class advance

Class Mage
                        BR unlimited
                        G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

and when can u sell sylph scrolls, coz u gain them but can't sell them when u don't need them anymore

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                            Nobody happy that we finally get Thor and Tyre? [Maybe nobody read the last item]
                            only whales.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaajinsh View Post
                              Put aswell for selling Sylph exp scrolls... not only tier shards... all things need to be sellable here... you just add new stuff but no second/third chest in guild full 5 pages of **** in inventory....
                              This problem is very easily solved, place all things you wish to remove from ur inventory into you guild vault.
                              Use any contributions you have in guild.
                              Ask to be kicked from guild.
                              all unwanted stuff now goes to mail
                              Re-apply to guild, re-sort inventory and re fill vault etc
                              Delete all the mail which contains items that you do not want.
                              Its not rocket science.
                              Dragon Awaken
                              Server: S9
                              Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by Bhelliom View Post
                                and when can u sell sylph scrolls, coz u gain them but can't sell them when u don't need them anymore
                                See my response to Kaajinsh. Alternatively just make another sylph and feed the scrolls into it, when its maxed sacrifice it for a sep and make another.
                                Dragon Awaken
                                Server: S9
                                Character: Raven

Comment

Working...
                                X