Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long will this maintenance last?

Comment

I haven't time for resort all day items , I wanna play not stay to sort and re-sort
      If we have a house full with objects and we need send 1 object to recycle bin , we need send outside in the street all objects and put back all objects
      without that 1 object which we need send it to recycle bin OR we can simply take just that 1 object and send it in street in recycle bin. Which is good ?
      And viliza , No matter how big is our house (with 3 or 30 rooms).
      Maybe now I'm more understandable. srry my english.

Comment

why talk about such minor issues as inventory when all the time u lose events and dailys through the amount of bugs that is in this game and the more we pay sorry play the more bugs we get. all i here it hard to convert game to english from chinese well i,m sorry in this day and age if you cant get decent programmers to do such things i suggest r2 shut up shop .in all work areas if u cant do job u get sacked for incompetance ,it seems here it champagne and chocs for incompetance ty will see u next week complaining about even more bugs

Comment

Originally posted by coconel87 View Post
          I haven't time for resort all day items , I wanna play not stay to sort and re-sort
          If we have a house full with objects and we need send 1 object to recycle bin , we need send outside in the street all objects and put back all objects
          without that 1 object which we need send it to recycle bin OR we can simply take just that 1 object and send it in street in recycle bin. Which is good ?
          And viliza , No matter how big is our house (with 3 or 30 rooms).
          Maybe now I'm more understandable. srry my english.
          You made a complaint about EXP scrolls, I gave 2 viable options to get rid of them in order to make yourself more room. Sorting inventory "all day"? In atoll "all day"?? If you have a "full house" then items - such a exp scrolls should be going to mail anyway. As for not wanting to sort inventory but wanting to play? Part of this game involves having to sort inventory, none of us enjoy having to do it, but how else are you to know what you have and have not got? **sigh** I give up, keep whinging about something thats not going to change anytime soon, have fun, bye.
          Dragon Awaken
          Server: S9
          Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
            all i here it hard to convert game to english from chinese well
            It is hear, not here, guess converting from Chinese to English may be a viable excuse after all, if even a resident of the UK cant get it right... hmmm?
            Dragon Awaken

Comment

I have to say r2 did decent job with crit numbers... now if they would remove the "shaking screen" effect, I'll be very happy and might actually get vip again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
                I have to say r2 did decent job with crit numbers... now if they would remove the "shaking screen" effect, I'll be very happy and might actually get vip again.
                Yep credit where it is due, seems they r finally on the right path with the crit numbers and amen on the shaking lol
                Dragon Awaken

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
                  WOW lol.
                  What is so dumb about this suggestion? I, personally do not do it, I have enough inventory space, but I know many players who use this option to rid themselves of unwanted items. My guild is always kicking and re-accepting the same player, sometimes 3-4 times in a row whilst that player sorts things so that items they do not need or use regularly goes to mail, e.g. clothes, and rows and rows of hammers and stoves.
                  I would suggest any G M that finds this "difficult" is not much of a leader and is probably too wrapped up in themselves to give a damn about their guild members. Transferring the G M is an easy thing to do, whats your problem? You got nobody in your guild you can trust enough to give it back? Not surprised LOL
                  I find your manner and suggestions that these people stop playing as a solution to a very real problem for those who dont have enough inventory space rude and pathetic to the extreme.
                  Although I very much agree someone's advice to stop playing sounds smart enough to make themselves a troll, I would have to agree that some guild cultures & some leaders have huge problems with members needing a quick kick & re-invite. I personally had to deal with it on my secondary & third toons (on 2 different servers than my main), had been warned & demoted for doing this, & had been commanded to ask some members who had space problems & to learn from them. But none of such people did well in game, most did everything the hard way & being under-achieving comparing to the more open-minded players who spend about the same amount of money, time & have about the same team quality, & the ones from whom I was being asked to learn from had sold their valuable items for space & became inactive & merely checked in once every 1-2 months. Since they were asking me to learn from the stubborn under-achievers who cared more about leaving guild for a few seconds than helping themselves play the game, & they'd rather their members became unable to play the game & inactive than kicking them out for a few seconds, I do not see their belief or advice being positive & worth-learning. Most of the stronger players that I know of ("stronger" as in having at least 3M br & probably 4-5M at the date of writing) more or less use this kick-vault-into-mail method to keep their spare items & to get rid of unsellable items, some still have many pages of mail items in addition to the 5 pages of space they have rented. I respect some people's right to believe no one should need to send anything to mail, but in reality it isn't the case, at least not for most of the active players (that I know of) who do well in game. I took 19 months & zero cash (plus those 2 toons don't do runs often) to surpass such stubborn people with 3.5 years of light cashing & daily run of all activities including marriage quests. I'm content with the result & know I had made a wise choice. I play on a few servers, and do see some servers have a more open culture than some others.

Comment

Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
                    interestingly, i saw scourge mage, wind ranger & blood warrior don't seem to have earthquakes with their skills even if they crit & battle oracle (& the mage hero) has very minor shakes while sacred knight & sanctuary hunter (& the knight hero & archer hero) seem to shake a lot. maybe they should just remove it altogether.

Comment

if we talking about space on inevtory, just bring daily use items on inventory and put at bank the rest, about cloth u can make cloth lvl 4 if they possible and like gems, make them to lvl 4 becouse we only can claim rewerds start from lvl 5 (as long as they not change again lol). and convert ur gems to one gems only this way will save ur space ....
                      The Power Of Civil

Fathimah
                      Magician LVL 70
                      S107 Forest of Chaos

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                        Most of the stronger players that I know of ("stronger" as in having at least 3M br & probably 4-5M at the date of writing) more or less use this kick-vault-into-mail method to keep their spare items & to get rid of unsellable items, some still have many pages of mail items in addition to the 5 pages of space they have rented. I respect some people's right to believe no one should need to send anything to mail, but in reality it isn't the case, at least not for most of the active players
                        Amen to that.
                        Dragon Awaken

Comment

Originally posted by Lyoneisse View Post
                          if we talking about space on inevtory, just bring daily use items on inventory and put at bank the rest, about cloth u can make cloth lvl 4 if they possible and like gems, make them to lvl 4 becouse we only can claim rewerds start from lvl 5 (as long as they not change again lol). and convert ur gems to one gems only this way will save ur space ....
                          All good advice. I also "store" my smaller eud diamonds and sylph divinity souls in the euds/sylphs I do not tend to use and empty them again when an event is on.
                          Dragon Awaken

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                            Patch Notes:4. Fixed issues with Sylph Expedition skills and rewards.

Fixed now means:
                            - they finished the nerfing, by changing the text about reduced length for skills #8 and #9 (3 => 2)
                            - same for skill #7 (5 => 3)

But still no correction of skill #6 (where is the 4 round buff? Even visually?)

Comment

nice job fixing the auto hide it still bugged and as for the thing with crit all you did was change the color the lag from the mass aoe is still there why not just put the atks as hide and leave it so we can see toons
                              CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                              name RubyRed
                              type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                              Name gippal .........Name backlash
                              Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                                Patch Notes:
                                1. Star Tear Shards can now be sold.
                                2. Fixed the improper Gold amount for check-in rewards.
                                3. Fixed an issue where Starter Packs did not contain items in them.
                                4. Fixed issues with Sylph Expedition skills and rewards.
                                5. Fixed an issue where completing The Spire (Nightmare) consumed multi-player dungeon attempts.
                                6. Fixed issues with the Cloud Adventures quests.
                                7. Fixed an issue where Gold produced for some Kitten Club items could not be collected.
                                8. Fixed an issue where the "hide players" option reset after each World BOSS battle.
                                9. Optimized the auto-hide feature.
                                10. Fixed an issue where players could not collect Sylph Expedition rewards during the Sylph Expedition Rankings reset.
                                11. Optimized crit number display.
                                12. Fixed various typographical issues.
                                13. From this week on, Cross-Server PvP Points will be distributed every Saturday.
                                14. Fire & Electro Sylphs can now be obtained through synthesis.
                                Lets recap on these "fixes" .....

Tear Shards can actually be sold, so you atleast fixed that.

Sylph expedition rewards and skills? what a Cupcake joke. the rewards are the same and skills fixed? you just changed the freaking text skills still work the same. CHANGING TEXT IS NOT A FIX YOU Cupcake Cupcakes !

And for optimizing crit numbers and auto-hide feature you really should look up that Word cause your not even Close to what it means. As they still work the same as Before the maint that optimized them. Hide still broken, crits still lags like crazy but that has never been the main problem the SHAKE is cause you idiots dont know how to program so the shake feature staggers the game exactly like that reward collect does when you click fast you can have it collect for 2-3 minutes after you stop clicking CAUSE IT STACKS AND STAGGERS!!!!

spire nm and reward reset for sylph exp yet to be seen and for the rest of the "useless" stuff like fixing cloud adventure that gives no rewards along with kitty club that noone uses is just stupid fix the real issue that 99% of people have not the issues 1% of the people who do useless stuff have

Comment

Working...
                                X