X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Most of the stronger players that I know of ("stronger" as in having at least 3M br & probably 4-5M at the date of writing) more or less use this kick-vault-into-mail method to keep their spare items & to get rid of unsellable items, some still have many pages of mail items in addition to the 5 pages of space they have rented. I respect some people's right to believe no one should need to send anything to mail, but in reality it isn't the case, at least not for most of the active players
    Amen to that.

Leave a comment:

• Lyoneisse
    replied
    if we talking about space on inevtory, just bring daily use items on inventory and put at bank the rest, about cloth u can make cloth lvl 4 if they possible and like gems, make them to lvl 4 becouse we only can claim rewerds start from lvl 5 (as long as they not change again lol). and convert ur gems to one gems only this way will save ur space ....

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
    I have to say r2 did decent job with crit numbers... now if they would remove the "shaking screen" effect, I'll be very happy and might actually get vip again.
    interestingly, i saw scourge mage, wind ranger & blood warrior don't seem to have earthquakes with their skills even if they crit & battle oracle (& the mage hero) has very minor shakes while sacred knight & sanctuary hunter (& the knight hero & archer hero) seem to shake a lot. maybe they should just remove it altogether.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by trollminator View Post
    WOW lol.
    What is so dumb about this suggestion? I, personally do not do it, I have enough inventory space, but I know many players who use this option to rid themselves of unwanted items. My guild is always kicking and re-accepting the same player, sometimes 3-4 times in a row whilst that player sorts things so that items they do not need or use regularly goes to mail, e.g. clothes, and rows and rows of hammers and stoves.
    I would suggest any G M that finds this "difficult" is not much of a leader and is probably too wrapped up in themselves to give a damn about their guild members. Transferring the G M is an easy thing to do, whats your problem? You got nobody in your guild you can trust enough to give it back? Not surprised LOL
    I find your manner and suggestions that these people stop playing as a solution to a very real problem for those who dont have enough inventory space rude and pathetic to the extreme.
    Although I very much agree someone's advice to stop playing sounds smart enough to make themselves a troll, I would have to agree that some guild cultures & some leaders have huge problems with members needing a quick kick & re-invite. I personally had to deal with it on my secondary & third toons (on 2 different servers than my main), had been warned & demoted for doing this, & had been commanded to ask some members who had space problems & to learn from them. But none of such people did well in game, most did everything the hard way & being under-achieving comparing to the more open-minded players who spend about the same amount of money, time & have about the same team quality, & the ones from whom I was being asked to learn from had sold their valuable items for space & became inactive & merely checked in once every 1-2 months. Since they were asking me to learn from the stubborn under-achievers who cared more about leaving guild for a few seconds than helping themselves play the game, & they'd rather their members became unable to play the game & inactive than kicking them out for a few seconds, I do not see their belief or advice being positive & worth-learning. Most of the stronger players that I know of ("stronger" as in having at least 3M br & probably 4-5M at the date of writing) more or less use this kick-vault-into-mail method to keep their spare items & to get rid of unsellable items, some still have many pages of mail items in addition to the 5 pages of space they have rented. I respect some people's right to believe no one should need to send anything to mail, but in reality it isn't the case, at least not for most of the active players (that I know of) who do well in game. I took 19 months & zero cash (plus those 2 toons don't do runs often) to surpass such stubborn people with 3.5 years of light cashing & daily run of all activities including marriage quests. I'm content with the result & know I had made a wise choice. I play on a few servers, and do see some servers have a more open culture than some others.

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
    I have to say r2 did decent job with crit numbers... now if they would remove the "shaking screen" effect, I'll be very happy and might actually get vip again.
    Yep credit where it is due, seems they r finally on the right path with the crit numbers and amen on the shaking lol

Leave a comment:

• Ztarku
    replied

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
    all i here it hard to convert game to english from chinese well
    It is hear, not here, guess converting from Chinese to English may be a viable excuse after all, if even a resident of the UK cant get it right... hmmm?

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by coconel87 View Post
    I haven't time for resort all day items , I wanna play not stay to sort and re-sort
    If we have a house full with objects and we need send 1 object to recycle bin , we need send outside in the street all objects and put back all objects
    without that 1 object which we need send it to recycle bin OR we can simply take just that 1 object and send it in street in recycle bin. Which is good ?
    And viliza , No matter how big is our house (with 3 or 30 rooms).
    Maybe now I'm more understandable. srry my english.
    You made a complaint about EXP scrolls, I gave 2 viable options to get rid of them in order to make yourself more room. Sorting inventory "all day"? In atoll "all day"?? If you have a "full house" then items - such a exp scrolls should be going to mail anyway. As for not wanting to sort inventory but wanting to play? Part of this game involves having to sort inventory, none of us enjoy having to do it, but how else are you to know what you have and have not got? **sigh** I give up, keep whinging about something thats not going to change anytime soon, have fun, bye.

Leave a comment:

• boggins64
    replied
    why talk about such minor issues as inventory when all the time u lose events and dailys through the amount of bugs that is in this game and the more we pay sorry play the more bugs we get. all i here it hard to convert game to english from chinese well i,m sorry in this day and age if you cant get decent programmers to do such things i suggest r2 shut up shop .in all work areas if u cant do job u get sacked for incompetance ,it seems here it champagne and chocs for incompetance ty will see u next week complaining about even more bugs

Leave a comment:

• coconel87
    replied
    I haven't time for resort all day items , I wanna play not stay to sort and re-sort
    If we have a house full with objects and we need send 1 object to recycle bin , we need send outside in the street all objects and put back all objects
    without that 1 object which we need send it to recycle bin OR we can simply take just that 1 object and send it in street in recycle bin. Which is good ?
    And viliza , No matter how big is our house (with 3 or 30 rooms).
    Maybe now I'm more understandable. srry my english.

Leave a comment:

• R256458401
    replied
    How long will this maintenance last?

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by coconel87 View Post
    I haven't time to run into atol for make sylph and I don't wanna use my contribution from guild and I haven't time all day for stay and re-sort all items
    so this guys have right and sylph exp must can be solded.
    Then I guess you dont want to empty your inventory.

Leave a comment:

• kampouras
    replied

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by ks414 View Post
    One thing for certain, troll is no rocket scientist. At the level where these problems occur,
    jumping guild is a really REALLY dumb idea; even more difficult if you happen to be the guild master
    but am positive troll has a solution to that as well. He would make a great game Mentor!! [double dose of sarcasm here!]
    Such Ad hoc solutions from troll-idiots only make the devs that cant develop toilet tissue look like frigging Mensa types.

Better solutions are:
    1. stop playing the game.
    2. if cant stop playing, stop paying,
    3. if cant stop paying, cut up credit card.
    4. if cant cut up card, get a friend to do it for you.
    5. if cant find such a friend, put your head between your legs and kiss your life goodbye.
    WOW lol.
    What is so dumb about this suggestion? I, personally do not do it, I have enough inventory space, but I know many players who use this option to rid themselves of unwanted items. My guild is always kicking and re-accepting the same player, sometimes 3-4 times in a row whilst that player sorts things so that items they do not need or use regularly goes to mail, e.g. clothes, and rows and rows of hammers and stoves.
    I would suggest any G M that finds this "difficult" is not much of a leader and is probably too wrapped up in themselves to give a damn about their guild members. Transferring the G M is an easy thing to do, whats your problem? You got nobody in your guild you can trust enough to give it back? Not surprised LOL
    I find your manner and suggestions that these people stop playing as a solution to a very real problem for those who dont have enough inventory space rude and pathetic to the extreme.
    Last edited by trollminator; 11-26-2015, 04:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• trisha0106
    replied
    just fix the damn arena

Leave a comment:

Working...
X