Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fherlayt
    replied
    I miss very much a fix to ToK (ie. remove eudaemons) and an ancient beast shard to 3 beast souls exchange. And the rest from this list would be cool too.

Also the word "optimized" scares me
    Last edited by Fherlayt; 11-25-2015, 10:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kaajinsh
    replied
    Put aswell for selling Sylph exp scrolls... not only tier shards... all things need to be sellable here... you just add new stuff but no second/third chest in guild full 5 pages of **** in inventory....

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    So if you actually do all the things correct and have been bug tested... this might be a decent maintenance, but we all know this thread will be 10 pages long in 24h with complains.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    When is TOK going to be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• blazefire2015
    replied
    This must also be included on your patch notes as number 15: "a heavy game lag is expected. Try refreshing a hundred times."

Leave a comment:

• MascuL1NO
    replied
    When the Arena will be fixed?

Please... fix fast!

Leave a comment:

• Melanippe
    replied
    Agreed with Meikura, the "hide other objects" is giving more lag than when i untick it, problem is it doesn't stay that way and comes back on, when i don't want it.

Also agreed with Darrkin, fixing the cache would really help.......

Agreed again with NotWhoUThink, as arenas is boring for everyone. No competition for level 80 and no wins for lower BR who need most the insignas.

Once again today, I didn't get my sylph's expedition daily ranking reward.

Leave a comment:

• NotWhoUThink
    replied
    How about Fixing the Damn Group Arena matching as well-this is complete b.s no one on our server has won a single match in 2 + weeks, this is beyond belief-for crying out loud-get this matter resolved-and if its not gonna be fixed or re-instated at least be honest and up front about it.

Leave a comment:

• Darrkin
    replied
    If they Removed or made the Number 1/8th the Size it would help but Fixing the CACHE issue would be a better choice
    And of course nothing about the Missing "Solo Arena" Skills

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    By 9. Optimized the Auto-Hide Feature, you mean you removed that auto-detect subroutine, right? Because if the button was made where it can be clicked on at will by a player, instead of being automatically detected, then it would solve part of the lag issue since every player's system is different and many know what their capabilities are.

I would not hold my breath on 11. Optimized Crit Number Display until we see it's fixed come that day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X