Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The 4th Chaos War Arrives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4th Chaos War Arrives!

The 4th cross-server Chaos War is coming soon!

Preliminaries: 12/3 19:55 - 21:00
    Finals: 12/5 19:55 - 21:00
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

To bad it full of joke on my server kabam 34'46'53 there alot that perfer to get the mount instead others stuff in the shop and most they can get as far as i know is about 8.5k unless u r in it and the mount is
    10k and them have to skip hoof event cause lack of mounts!
    Howdy what good should i try today!

Comment

what can be done when top toon on server is kicking peeps off list when they refresh etc , so they can add there own guild ?
      krzycanuk

Comment

Originally posted by krzycanuk View Post
        what can be done when top toon on server is kicking peeps off list when they refresh etc , so they can add there own guild ?
        Spend money, become top toon, kick them.

Comment

Working...
        X