No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance on 12/14/2015 @ 4:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So can someone clarify WHAT will happen about this issue?
    I cash in game and don`t own a single lvl 12 Euda gem ( a few lvl 11`s Highest) , will crystal (lvl 8`s) or divinity soul( lvl 8`s). Yes I have lvl 12 dual gems and at present I own I think around 4-5 lvl 12 resistance crystals.
    I don`t cheat in game never have, last time something like this happened (that I remember and didn`t do as thought it wasn`t worth an account ban) was the resistance crystal rewards that gave people 1k lvl 7 water resist gems instead of 1. I remember the rollback and then people complaining they were left with NO res crystals left as they had synthed theirs into the higher lvls and after rollback they had none left to fill all their slots. LOL.
    But yeah when ppl have SUCH an advantage before X.server events kinda makes u think is it even worth bothering this month OR ANY month if nothing is done :/

Comment

Here i am not even knowing what glitch u all are talking abt xD But is this glitch fixed?(seeing its "cheating")
      In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
      Guild :?
      BR: 6M
      Class : Mage
      Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

since it's 'cheating' and doesnt look like r2's doing something about it, how about you guys share how it's done? it's christmas.. sharing is loving, no? i am no casher, but this is one of the rarest times i feel sincere pity for those who dump serious $$ in this game.. *^*

kidding.. tho i dont care much if i get banned for 'encouraging bad behavior'.. heh heh..

Happy Christmas everyone..
        Last edited by Carassimira; 12-14-2015, 10:06 AM. Reason: added cushions to soften the blow o_O
        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

I don't cheat in game, but a rollback is a punishment to the other players who do not cheat but had worked hard in other aspects than the affected to get where they are now. To have a rollback would tick me off because I had spent in 3k Seps for today's final event day to get the chests needed to get more clothing to synth, which in turn is more to ID with on the new ones that I worked on building my BR. While I agree that it's R2's fault for making a bug known and that players who cheated should be reprimanded (removal of such items), think of the other players that worked hard/spent hard that aren't cheating, would it be fair to them?
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
            since it's 'cheating' and doesnt look like r2's doing something about it, how about you guys share how it's done? it's christmas.. sharing is loving, no? i am no casher, but this is one of the rarest times i feel sincere pity for those who dump serious $$ in this game.. *^*

kidding.. tho i dont care much if i get banned for 'encouraging bad behavior'.. heh heh..

Happy Christmas everyone..
            Happy Christmas c:

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              I don't cheat in game, but a rollback is a punishment to the other players who do not cheat but had worked hard in other aspects than the affected to get where they are now. To have a rollback would tick me off because I had spent in 3k Seps for today's final event day to get the chests needed to get more clothing to synth, which in turn is more to ID with on the new ones that I worked on building my BR. While I agree that it's R2's fault for making a bug known and that players who cheated should be reprimanded (removal of such items), think of the other players that worked hard/spent hard that aren't cheating, would it be fair to them?
              IF they do a roll back everything will be back to like it was before u started, I thought that they would do that during the Emergency maintenance but obviously not :/ yeah they shud have done it straight away so then u could just enchant again and get u`r clothing etc. IF they do it another day now then people could lose out on clothes etc.
              Maybe they should roll back and keep the event up one more day? Guess we`ll just have to see what happens :/

Comment

Just rollback those accounts who abused this bug.

Comment

As this bug has been possible(most likly) from the start of patch, they would need to rollback us several days. I wouldn't mind if it ment getting away with the unfair advantage, but guess everyone doesn't think like me

(Was starting to second guessing if I should quit after xmas... this just makes me more sure of it, unless they fix it)

Comment

Now ik why their br jump so high so suddenly

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

FYI... Wake up guys... I know another glitch for gold that was abused by many .. They let them all back into the game with all the gold they got via a hack... many opened tickets so they knew who the abusers were and R2 did nothing... It's a joke and the joke is on us.... R2 don't care...

Comment

If this Maint was to fix the glitch, they should ban them who used it, no mercy at all !!!

They can check logs about who used this glitch.

So Bye Bye Guys LMAO
                        Last edited by BrooBee; 12-14-2015, 02:07 PM.
                        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                        Guild: Ragnarok
                        Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                        Platform: R2Games
                        Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

the section of r2 beloved T.O.S which they never respect themselves

8. Cheating/Hacking

You are not permitted under any circumstance or for any reason to cheat or utilize third party applications or code in order to gain unfair advantages in, or acquire Virtual Currency or items from, any of our Games. You agree not to design, disseminate, or use any third party programs designed to change any Game offered on the Site, or assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game offered on the Site. You will be responsible for any damages to R2Games resulting from any of your use, dissemination, or design of such programs.

You may not:

1. reverse-engineer, decompile, or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way;

2. exploit any cheats or errors which you find in the Services. Any cheats or errors you discover during your use of the Services must be reported immediately to us;

3. attempt to access any other user's account;

4. misuse any of our customer service facilities;

5. deliberately enter false information into any of the forums on the Site; or

6. encourage or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules.

If R2Games discovers any of the aforementioned cheats or hacks, it may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account immediately, without notice to you. We may also place access restrictions based on your I.P. address to the Site and the Services.
                          Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-15-2015, 09:52 AM.

Comment

hahaha huge GJ R2 with this glitch you will lose some huge casher ^^
                            Even with their cash they didn't reach lvl 12 resist reduction x3 and with this ******* bug from your incompetence, treasure inventory of all people who knew the bug have all max gems lvl 12, lvl 12 divinity soul sylph, resistance and resist reduction lvl 12 also...
                            You are firing your own feet ******* Cupcake

Oops i forgot to speak about eudaemons diamonds... all lvl 12 also
                            Really great ******* holy ****** monkeys

R2 at work Click image for larger version

Name:	Maintenance chez R2.png
Views:	2
Size:	350.5 KB
ID:	1722150
                            Come on moderators, and especially Esmeweatherwax, i know you don't like this pic, you already erased it from others posts lol ^^

These people have all max for gems, eudaemon's diamonds, resit crystals, res reduction crystal and you give 30 sepu + insignifiants stuff for all people who are deeply ****** up with that ??????????
                            You are completely screwing us, and i hope all server will be down soon with hacking... **** you r2
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-14-2015, 03:59 PM. Reason: post merge. learn to use the edit button.

Comment

Omgoku, this is one player's response to being called a cheater (about the gem glitch).

Click image for larger version

Name:	hema.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	1722151
                              Wartune
                              IGN: Decima
                              Guild: Elysium
                              Server: S5 (Europe)
                              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                              Server : 59 (Europe)
                              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Most of us have used and/or exploited a glitch without reporting it.

But when r2 time after time proves cheating gets you more than honest playing(we got several proof: Bot players, players that used the gold cheat, players that used the tok trick, player that exploited the jewel trick, THE LIST IS LONG) players, I don't blame people hiding cheats for themselves and only give it to people they trust.

Only mistake here was that the person posted on youtube how to do it so they could fix it so fast. I don't say cheating is ok, but after all the bugs and exploits, those players who hasn't gotten on the train of a single one, are the ones that are falling most behind and can't catch up, cause r2 does nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X