No announcement yet.

Gem Issue Follow-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this is your latest scheme to get r2 out of the pickle they are in. You are a good lawyer - if I need one I will call on you.
    They only have to check the people who have sent in pictures which prove they did not cheat.
    And return all items stolen.
    Anyone who did not have the treasure inventory and presumably still do not.
    Is not guilty of using the bug which they claim is the reason for the bans and removal of items from inventory and vault.

If they do not return the items - then they are proving that this "bug" had nothing to do with it.
    And have lied to all players.

I disagree with a carte blanche giving of gem packs, divinity soul packs and diamond packs.
    As this gives a reward to those who may have used the bug but did not get items removed.
    And again it gives a free "get ahead quick card" to those who did not have items removed, but get the packs anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Of course you will have to thank R2 for even making this bug existent
      Do you think programmers plan on making bugs aswell? You must be stupid I will just tell you 1 thing: Ive seen this bug in many other games where inventory and sorting features are involved. I can say its a common thing for programs to behave strangely and programmers have no idea how they will behave in different situations and setups. So hands down off the programmers and developers or maybe in the end I may sue you for false accusations since I am a developer aswell and I find this talk offensive.
      <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
      Server: S183
      Class: Mage
      Level: 80
      BR: 3mil+
      Guild: Fallen

Comment

• Originally posted by NightFer View Post
        Do you think programmers plan on making bugs aswell? You must be stupid I will just tell you 1 thing: Ive seen this bug in many other games where inventory and sorting features are involved. I can say its a common thing for programs to behave strangely and programmers have no idea how they will behave in different situations and setups. So hands down off the programmers and developers or maybe in the end I may sue you for false accusations since I am a developer aswell and I find this talk offensive.
        No, I call it a simple mistake that somehow got into the open without adequate testing (a rushed job) to be exploited by people. You may be a developer, but I was the tester in many things in my time, so shut your trap. In the times I had tested either hardware or software, I would often remember the steps on how to replicate such things, make a detailed report, and send it off to the people who are in charge so they can fix it before making an official release. Hell, it doesn't stop there when I took on the field of networking and telecommunications that to ensure a job gets done right the first time around, I have to make sure things work along the way; there are bound to be mistakes or issues happening, and that's why you troubleshoot to see if you can get it to work.

I haven't programmed much since the BASIC days, but I am trying my hand on such, that I always proof-read my work before running, do things to it to see if there are loopholes, and if they are, go back to the drawing board in locating and correcting so it can be run again. Now, you can sue me all you want, but I do remember this game is within R2, and the bug is known is through R2 (and probably Kabam, Armor, etc.), so if you do not know that, you're more ignorant than I had thought. Oh, do tell me that this bug is from somewhere else.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
          So this is your latest scheme to get r2 out of the pickle they are in. You are a good lawyer - if I need one I will call on you.
          They only have to check the people who have sent in pictures which prove they did not cheat.
          And return all items stolen.
          Anyone who did not have the treasure inventory and presumably still do not.
          Is not guilty of using the bug which they claim is the reason for the bans and removal of items from inventory and vault.

If they do not return the items - then they are proving that this "bug" had nothing to do with it.
          And have lied to all players.

I disagree with a carte blanche giving of gem packs, divinity soul packs and diamond packs.
          As this gives a reward to those who may have used the bug but did not get items removed.
          And again it gives a free "get ahead quick card" to those who did not have items removed, but get the packs anyway.
          That you are so strident in wanting stuff but not wanting others to have it increases your tendency to be a cheat. That is why they cheat in the first place. Tsk tsk tsk.

It is a good thing that your opinion means little. ONE guy out of thousands.

But hey, what do I care? Let's have the alternative and R2 return nothing and give nothing. It is EVEN EASIER for them.

Thanks, R2. Case is closed. You can relax and have a good holidays. Merry Christmas!

Comment

• if you really want the right solution, instead of your hair brained scheme to give something to everyone, have r2 randomly go in every month and remove all of someones gems, then you can know exactly what it feels like and over time everyone will have lost everything....hows that for hair brained

give me a break, now you want to give out 1k gem boxes and think that will suffice? i lost all divinity souls off my slyphs, i could care less about gem boxes and starting over, i just want back what i earned in my time and money, nothing more, nothing less, they took the time to take them out, they can take the time to put them back

Comment

• Yes. Let's reuse the same buggy software they used to take stuff away to put stuff back. I mean, what can POSSIBLY go wrong there...

But hey, I don't mind. Chances are, given R2's previous display of competence, they will randomly pick me to give stuff to and leave those people who lost things alone.

So, Merry Xmas, R2! Bring on the random free stuffs!

Comment

• More Eud Diamonds taken after maint - What the heck is going on!
                Feels like there are silly kids loose in R2, getting their kicks by messing up peoples toons.
                When am i going to get a reply to my ticket and get ALL my eud diamonds back?
                Taking more just makes it even messier to track.
                And pisses me off even more than I already was.
                Last edited by Gremlinz; 12-24-2015, 05:13 AM.
                Gremlin
                Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

• Seems that they didn't disengage the original filtering software and all those people who got hit the first time are still getting hit.

Comment

• Every maintenance you remove gems?

I lost my resistance crystals gems i had them for like 5 months! they don't replay on tickets , and just ignore players, anyone care to explain *** u doing? i guess not.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      Seems that they didn't disengage the original filtering software and all those people who got hit the first time are still getting hit.
                      it seems not only hit the ppl , who got hit first.......it feels. like there filter program is still running and now all ppl who have bought the new inventory after r2 declared the inventory is secure, got hitted too.....and i think, for a simple thing they do....sort there inventory
                      Last edited by Seidr1; 12-24-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Whatever they are doing, was not a nice start to my christmas day to log in after maint, do blessing wheel for cw, then wonder why my br had dropped another 20k after I had just build it back up from the last diamond heist. Then go look at gems, divs & diamonds on my toon, only to find 6 more of my top ones missing (and when I say top - we are only talking up to level 9 as I didn't use the cheat and have only managed to get them that high so far over time).

To say I was furious is an understatement. I logged of and did not do CW as I was so mad and wouldn't have been able to stop myself ranting in guild chat - and did not want to ruin Christmas or CW for my guildees.

It is now midday Christmas day and I am depressed (with still lingering anger hovering in background). Not sure if I will continue this game - what is the point if every time you get ahead, they knock you back like this. Used to enjoy the game, it was my escape. Now I feel like I need to escape it.

No reply to my ticket beyond the standard, followed by a forum post saying "we have fixed it all" and then a blanket compensation. That is no reassurance at all. In the past when I got hit with a gem event that didn't return event rewards and filed a ticket, they did a blanket compensation and then dropped the tickets. So the lack of communication about this mess is less than reassuring - and the mess is a lot more severe and crippling.

WE NEED THIS FIXED - AND WE NEED REASSURANCES THAT YOU ARE STILL LOOKING INTO OUR TICKETS ABOUT MISSING ITEMS!

Thank you so much R2 and Proficient City - hope you have as merry a christmas as I am having (and please don't mis-construe that into "best wishes")!
                        Gremlin
                        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

• Hi sir i dont use any damn hack and i het who useit so why i get stole from my acc all my gems from you i cant play the game any more cos i am now so weak \

No Chirsmas and no happy
                          you stole all my gem i cant play with my team
                          see thats and told me why you doing this for me sad mad
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	499.4 KB
ID:	1722545Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	499.4 KB
ID:	1722545Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	501.4 KB
ID:	1722546Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	500.7 KB
ID:	1722547Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	502.0 KB
ID:	1722548Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	555.2 KB
ID:	1722549Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	550.4 KB
ID:	1722550Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	555.0 KB
ID:	1722551Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	566.1 KB
ID:	1722552Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Size:	498.4 KB
ID:	1722553Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	514.9 KB
ID:	1722554Click image for larger version

Name:	all my gems i have after you stole my gem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	612.9 KB
ID:	1722555
                          Sonicx

Comment

• R2 is taking from some people that never did a thing and it happened again.

Getting so tired of being STOLEN from. CW was a joke with NO resistance Crystals that were built from shards that they took... ALL 18 of them GONE since I PAID to open the extra Shield - 12 level 11's and 6 level 12's just gone and they say why are we MAD ? No one seems to be even answering tickets. Last weeks got a reply We are Sorry. Sorry doesn't cut it the second time around.

Comment

• I had everyone of my gems unjustly stolen even after submitting a ticket and many emails Nothing has been done to return my stolen gems!

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                              Recently we've been receiving reports that some players have been using unusual methods for acquiring their Gems. Most of these hacks were fixed during the emergency maintenance on 12/14, and the hacked materials were removed from the players' accounts. We apologize for not noticing this sooner and hope that by dealing with this issue everyone can continue to enjoy the game.

Please remember that R2Games reserves the right to take measures against any unfair and illegal actions. We ask that players enjoy the games but play according to our rules to help maintain a fair and balanced gaming environment. Thank you for your support and understanding!

UPDATE: We are aware that some players may have been incorrectly banned. We would like you to know that we will work out a solution for those players as soon as possible.

Comment

• I feel your pain they took all mine as well. No excuse for them to do this and no excuse for them not to correct this! So tired of this ****!

Comment

Working...
                                X