No announcement yet.

Gem Issue Follow-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 wont do a thing, how can they just remove the items, what about items they sold for gold, only way to fix it is to do a roll back and that won't happen now, they messed up big time now and made the game unbalanced and unfair

Comment

it is a minor problem when the things are sold for gold, the major problems are a) r2 let advantage-takers get away with it and b) nubs with monster resistance and monster eudis - if they dont do anything, they can declare the game dead ... no sane casher will be so stupid and spend money on items others got for free due to a lets say good oportunity .. actually it is not a cheat, it is taking advantage of a mistake from r2 ... only way to get fairness for all player would be to give all that lvl12 stuff for free for all players

Comment

It is violation of rules,this is copied from R2 Rules and Enforcement page (http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=52)

If only R2 would start respect own rules n punish abusers.

GLITCH ABUSE
        What is the definition of a "glitch"?

A glitch is defined as:

-A error in the programming
        -An obvious and/or unintended interaction
        -Any obvious errors in the payment system

What is exploitation of a glitch?

Exploitation of a glitch would be the intentional use or misuse of any error, whether in coding, language, or likewise for personal benefit.

If there is evidence that a bug was used and exploited without reporting, severe consequences may befall a character/account. Any errors in-game should be reported immediately and should not be used to gain an unfair advantage. Our reaction will also take into account the severity of the bug being exploited, how much an individual abused the glitch, and how much of our playerbase abused this glitch.

What will happen if a bug is found but not exploited?

If a player found a bug and reported it without abusing it, that's great!! No action will be taken against them. Once a glitch has been found and documented, it is strictly forbidden to continue to abuse this glitch until it has been fixed.

We encourage players to report bugs, along with their character information, so we can fix it. Reporting a bug will not result in action taken against an account, and in some few, lucky cases may warrant a show of thanks in the form of a gift.

What does a player need to report a glitch?

We need as much information as possible when reporting a glitch or bug. Along with the character information, screenshots or a video can help us figure it out and fix it a lot faster.

Comment

cashers will cash whatever happens, why do you think we on in this mess. While cash is been chucked at game nothing will change as all they care about is money

Comment

I understand with any game there are going to be bugs, good and bad. It's a matter of how well they stay on top of these bugs. The problem is this company, every time a new patch comes out, there are loads of bugs and only the ones that help players gets fixed as soon as they find out about it while we deal with the hurtful bugs for months on end. That could be one reason why people exploit these bugs so much, r2 makes us put up with so many bad bugs all the time, not to mention the awful lag.

If you can fix the good bugs so fast, fix the bad ones as well. It is not like the company is not capable of fixing them so just fix them all and quit screwing with us. Or another solution is to actually test your patches and fix the bugs before you release them to servers. Yes, they have test servers they release patches to early but what good does that do? When released to all servers, we still have the same bugs if not more.

This is one main reason I have quit spending on this game except for spirit covenant.

Comment

oh and 560,000 level 12 gems from full page of inventory so they could have had more sell for 448 billion gold, so i don't think that is a little gold, from what i saw they would refresh and gain that every 2 minutes, maxing astral slots, contribution to guild to get dimension chests, gold is more important than you think, yes i agree not as much as level 12 will crystals but still a major problem

EDIT sry 44.8 billion but could spam this
              Last edited by lathe08; 12-15-2015, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lathe08 View Post
                oh and 560,000 level 12 gems from full page of inventory so they could have had more sell for 448 billion gold, so i don't think that is a little gold, from what i saw they would refresh and gain that every 2 minutes, maxing astral slots, contribution to guild to get dimension chests, gold is more important than you think, yes i agree not as much as level 12 will crystals but still a major problem
                wow 448 billion gold !! i'll trust your calculations on this but wow really wow that would be a big game changer

i mean, with that much gold, you probably never need more gold ever... : /

worst part is they will do NOTHING about it.

i dont want to have a negative attitude, its just thats how its been forever with this game. They dont give a fudge...

But at the same time, im sorta happy for the people who abused this as it means they will be less enclined to sink money into this fudge game lol
                Last edited by MsKink; 12-15-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

It all shows that we are welcome to exploit every single bug we find. So from today I check youtube for any bug avaible. THX R2 for your approval.

I can now "continue to enjoy the game". LOL
                  Last edited by Mzmadi85; 12-16-2015, 01:01 AM.
                  Mazda
                  S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

not even a slap on the wrist -.-
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

the Tos doesn't seem to say anything about using glitches only hacks and third party software.nothing was hacked and no program was used so how is this glitch against Tos ? since the programming and coding of the game is up to the R2 developers to make sure it is in working order. R2's incompetence shouldn't get pushed off on the players, R2 only has them self's to blame. as much hassle we all get form there lack of good programming and horrible player support i dont care what those R2games players got extra i say let them keep it.
                      Mage: level 80
                      Battle rating:guess
                      Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

FROM THEIR SUPPORT PART OF THEIR R2GAMES WEBSITE

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=52

GLITCH ABUSE
                        What is the definition of a "glitch"?

A glitch is defined as:

-A error in the programming
                        -An obvious and/or unintended interaction
                        -Any obvious errors in the payment system

What is exploitation of a glitch?

Exploitation of a glitch would be the intentional use or misuse of any error, whether in coding, language, or likewise for personal benefit.

If there is evidence that a bug was used and exploited without reporting, severe consequences may befall a character/account.(IN OTHER WORDS NOTHING AT ALL ACCORDING TO R2 ) Any errors in-game should be reported immediately and should not be used to gain an unfair advantage. Our reaction will also take into account the severity of the bug being exploited, how much an individual abused the glitch, and how much of our playerbase abused this glitch.

What will happen if a bug is found but not exploited?

If a player found a bug and reported it without abusing it, that's great!! No action will be taken against them. Once a glitch has been found and documented, it is strictly forbidden to continue to abuse this glitch until it has been fixed.

We encourage players to report bugs, along with their character information, so we can fix it. Reporting a bug will not result in action taken against an account, and in some few, lucky cases may warrant a show of thanks in the form of a gift.

What does a player need to report a glitch?

We need as much information as possible when reporting a glitch or bug. Along with the character information, screenshots or a video can help us figure it out and fix it a lot faster.

and theirs their own T.O.S

http://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html

8. Cheating/Hacking

You are not permitted under any circumstance or for any reason to cheat or utilize third party applications or code in order to gain unfair advantages in, or acquire Virtual Currency or items from, any of our Games. You agree not to design, disseminate, or use any third party programs designed to change any Game offered on the Site, or assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game offered on the Site. You will be responsible for any damages to R2Games resulting from any of your use, dissemination, or design of such programs.

You may not:

1. reverse-engineer, decompile, or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way;

2. exploit any cheats or errors which you find in the Services. Any cheats or errors you discover during your use of the Services must be reported immediately to us;

3. attempt to access any other user's account;

4. misuse any of our customer service facilities;

5. deliberately enter false information into any of the forums on the Site; or

6. encourage or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules.

If R2Games discovers any of the aforementioned cheats or hacks, it may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account immediately, without notice to you. We may also place access restrictions based on your I.P. address to the Site and the Services.
                        Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-15-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Now we can say wartune is dead
                          Ty vm for all bug everywhere but this one was a really good one guys, great job seriously, you fired your own feet alone, respect
                          I was just speaking with a huge casher and he leave the game now, gratz R2

Comment

oh yeah,when it comes to take something you are fast in investigate but when it comes to give something the wasnt gived u dont give a damn about it.well done,good way to go!R2 the best.dont know why im still cashing in this thing

Comment

Not match but good

633 GEM LVL 12 & many more

Click image for larger version

Name:	uu8fVfN.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	1722216

Comment

max astr used 10000000 M GOLD AFTER LAST BUG
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by ymqxdwef; 12-15-2015, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X