Gem Issue Follow-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
    the Tos doesn't seem to say anything about using glitches only hacks and third party software.nothing was hacked and no program was used so how is this glitch against Tos ? since the programming and coding of the game is up to the R2 developers to make sure it is in working order. R2's incompetence shouldn't get pushed off on the players, R2 only has them self's to blame. as much hassle we all get form there lack of good programming and horrible player support i dont care what those R2games players got extra i say let them keep it.

Obviously you must be one of the individuals that took advantage of the glitch(i.e. error; see ToS). You say that R2's incompetence shouldn't be pushed off on the players, but by deliberately exploiting the error in the programming, this is exactly what those exploiters are doing. So because R2 screws up on some of the coding, that means we should screw up the game even more? Other players in the game get cheated as a result because of what these exploiters did.
    This is hypocrisy and just a stupid attempt at pushing all of the blame from the cheaters to R2.

Comment

I thought R2 have a means of looking up items in players accounts. I find the solution simple: start shutting down accounts. Anyone with 3 level 12 Will Crystals not in the top 10 used the glitch. People with 6mil BR+ are sitting at level 9-10 Will Crystals so there is no way anyone should have level 12 Will Crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by ymqxdwef View Post
        max astr used 10000000 M GOLD AFTER LAST BUG
        Hope they will IP and acct associate ban your *** so you don't come back, schmuck.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

They KNOW who posted that. His forum login is tied to his R2 login. It is a question of whether they will DO something about it.

The fact that this guy is brazen and secure enough to post that here speaks much of R2's willingness to do anything to curb the cheating.
          Last edited by AdaJames; 12-16-2015, 01:54 AM.

Comment

he could be on another publisher like kabam/kong..

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
              he could be on another publisher like kabam/kong..
              now let me tell u something about this bug glitch wat ever u call it

im on kabam s26 and this bug didnt even get to us ? some ppl in kabam opened their treasure inventory day 1 of patch and wasnt affected at all so maybe it only affected r2 players (typical unfairness to cross server events )

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                now let me tell u something about this bug glitch wat ever u call it

im on kabam s26 and this bug didnt even get to us ? some ppl in kabam opened their treasure inventory day 1 of patch and wasnt affected at all so maybe it only affected r2 players (typical unfairness to cross server events )
                I opened treasure inv on R2 on 1st day and never duplicated any gem. If I understood correctly, you had to sort your treasure inventory, and you had to refresh then (meanwhile? right after?)
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

all say this is hacker and some say this not
                  i say this not cusz all what him do just Sort & ref
                  and we all can do it and r2 can't do anything cusz we akk do sort and ref 10 time in one day
                  and the Bug mean lag in this game and no one uesd any Program this The company's problem
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-16-2015, 07:37 AM. Reason: Font colour adjusting

Comment

There are a number of players get the Stones many inadvertently
                    Why punished ???
                    This is not a breakthrough or a hacker. This line maintenance

I hope that we make a significant or long debate topic

And for the people sinned got a lot of stones did not know

Only the order of the tools and restart the game

So get the Stones

Thus exposed to a large number

Second .. I find that they are members of the VIP of demand that is to punish those who got Aahtar
                    I want to tell you you are also paying a few dollars and become strong Jaddaaa game

And who oppressed Aidf money

I hope that this topic is forgotten and there Pogue used 90% or used without doth know that this loophole
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-16-2015, 07:37 AM. Reason: Font colour adjusting.

Comment

its not a bug when some player refrech a lot , developers make mistakes in this game you must Correct all the bug in the game not ban player or roollback for just do refrech

Comment

Lol! I have heard a lot of ** in my time, but the cheaters crying for mercy and trying to say "Not us!" has got to be the most pathetic.

"We just refresh a lot, Your Honour! Really! We started having these problems, you see, just about when we discovered this bug. Suddenly, we are refreshing every 2 seconds. It is all legit! We swear!"

Comment

all iknow it is r2 problem ,they should fix that fast

by the way i see those player do that not make misstake cause u r2 every time give anew patch or any thing make much laag and much bugs we tired of that, 1time do some thing perfect please
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-16-2015, 08:16 AM. Reason: double post merge

Comment

Originally posted by R2115616232 View Post
                            There are a number of players get the Stones many inadvertently
                            Why punished ???
                            This is not a breakthrough or a hacker. This line maintenance

I hope that we make a significant or long debate topic

And for the people sinned got a lot of stones did not know

Only the order of the tools and restart the game

So get the Stones

Thus exposed to a large number

Second .. I find that they are members of the VIP of demand that is to punish those who got Aahtar
                            I want to tell you you are also paying a few dollars and become strong Jaddaaa game

And who oppressed Aidf money

I hope that this topic is forgotten and there Pogue used 90% or used without doth know that this loophole
                            Dude, next time try google translate. It will get you a much better result Because I don't understand a word of this.

Comment

I am here like ....err...luckily i never sign up titan war cause i see its pointless to even try ( WELL IK I WONT MAKE IT FARBUT HEYY ..i feel really sad to those TOP AMAMAZING PlAYERS who spend so much money/devotion into the game) ..U know following lots of people would be so stronggggg/
                              In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
                              Guild :?
                              BR: 6M
                              Class : Mage
                              Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

Obviously you must be one of the individuals that took advantage of the glitch(i.e. error; see ToS). You say that R2's incompetence shouldn't be pushed off on the players, but by deliberately exploiting the error in the programming, this is exactly what those exploiters are doing. So because R2 screws up on some of the coding, that means we should screw up the game even more? Other players in the game get cheated as a result because of what these exploiters did.
                                This is hypocrisy and just a stupid attempt at pushing all of the blame from the cheaters to R2.
                                nope that glitch was not on Kabam servers and i didn't know about till yesterday it was only on R2games servers. and if read my post again i was unsure of the Tos only what i read off another players post.whats the difference if a few people got some stuff maxed they fixed the glitch no one can do it any more so who cares.if R2 did there job right the first time we would not be having this discussion maybe if we didn't have to put up with all there bug's and things got fixed and not 6 months form never id agree with you. it would be hypocrisy if i was doing the glitch and complaining that everyone else was and that its unfair but i am not.
                                Last edited by michael509; 12-16-2015, 11:06 AM.
                                Mage: level 80
                                Battle rating:guess
                                Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Working...
                                X