There are a number of players get the Stones many inadvertently
    Why punished ???
    This is not a breakthrough or a hacker. This line maintenance

I hope that we make a significant or long debate topic

And for the people sinned got a lot of stones did not know

Only the order of the tools and restart the game

So get the Stones

Thus exposed to a large number

Second .. I find that they are members of the VIP of demand that is to punish those who got Aahtar
    I want to tell you you are also paying a few dollars and become strong Jaddaaa game

And who oppressed Aidf money

I hope that this topic is forgotten and there Pogue used 90% or used without doth know that this loophole

We're talking about the players that deliberately and knowingly exploited the error in the game programming to mass produce large quantities of the affected items to obtain hundreds of billions(that would be 100,000,000,000+) or more in gold, and socket all character and activated sylphs'/eudaemons' equipment with high level gems/divinity souls/diamonds. The amount of gold they were able to get from the exploitation allowed them to max out a lot of stuff, not to mention they could buy dimension chests until they had hundreds of expert dimensions.

Comment

"It's not our problem"

I've heard that line countless number of times across many years and many games from people like you who got greedy and cannot quit when something's wrong. Maybe it's just me; maybe it's just the tester instinct I got inside of me; maybe it's that amount of integrity I got inside of me; I don't <expletive> know, but I won't resort to exploiting something for personal gain, even though I sometimes think R2 deserve it for the stuff they pulled in the past to the present.

So, you bought the treasure thing, sorted it, refreshed, and voila, more gems in your inventory. Doesn't it strike you as strange to get stuff out of the blue without even making them? Instead of reporting it or leaving it alone (as you should have done), you've decide to repeat the process of sorting and refreshing. So tell me, folks, how many times must a person sort and refresh to even get their inventory in order? I'd probably sort out my inventory like 3-4 times in a single session (before a refresh, if the game gets laggy) and probably refreshed like twice a day (one after a long string of battle data transfers, and another after guild beast since somehow if I don't do that and reset happens, I do not get my "Get EXP" icon, even if I refreshed and cleared the "non-existent" cache).

So, basically to me, that's no excuse for your exploiting ways. If you get banned, you deserved it. If you have the balls to even show your cheating ways on this forum, you deserved to not only get banned, but taken out back and smacked a few times.

**drops mic**
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

well good luck r2 no thing will happen after all ^_^

Comment

It happens, its fixed, now on to the rest of us, how about a 1-1 gem event starting at lvl 4 so we can catch up?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            Lol! I have heard a lot of ** in my time, but the cheaters crying for mercy and trying to say "Not us!" has got to be the most pathetic.

"We just refresh a lot, Your Honour! Really! We started having these problems, you see, just about when we discovered this bug. Suddenly, we are refreshing every 2 seconds. It is all legit! We swear!"
            I didnt stab him your honor, I swear, he fell onto the knife I was holding, again and again...
            lmao
            Dragon Awaken
            Server: S9
            Character: Raven

Comment

R2 got the ban hammer out!! :shocked:

True story!
              Wartune
              IGN: Decima
              Guild: Elysium
              Server: S5 (Europe)
              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
              Server : 59 (Europe)
              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post

True story!
                well aint that somethin lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post

True story!
                  Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

only fair thing to do is roll out lvl 12 for all if they cant remove or put peoples toons back to were they should be .if it was balens they were getting we would all be rolled back no hesitation ty r2 u playing a blinder as usual

Comment

Cupcaking stole gems from me (a non casher) - Cupcaking Cupcakes. Took me months to make lvl 12 hp gems. So they take my gems but probably left the cashers theirs so as not to upset them. I managed to convert some lvl 12 into matk but the rest of my gems are lvl 11 and lvl 10. So they punish me for not being a casher by stealing my gems. As always R2 punishes the innocent but not the cheats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune gem bug 01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	799.1 KB
ID:	1722288Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune gem bug 02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	777.6 KB
ID:	1722289
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-17-2015, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Dude, maybe you refreshed your sorted treasure inventory a few times too? If that is the case, it seems you lucky you didnt lose all.

Comment

Not the only one...i woke up missing 18 lvl 12...i have guildies missing all thier eud gems...plus we are on kabam, which supposedly wasn't effected by the hack

Comment

It's kinda joke.
                            Last edited by TAYNIAK; 12-17-2015, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Buying extra inventory doesn't mean you get unlimited stuff. Deal with it. I bought the extra inventory. I was not touched. You know why? Because I never did the exploit as I never even knew it existed before the emergency maint. Safest safeguard EVER.

Comment

Tell the company will Foundation Game
                                On what you do
                                R2 company
                                R2 must be punished
                                Wronged many of Aobeiaan
                                Ahzvi everything
                                I Athzvi of the stones in the personal guard and advances
                                This is unfair
                                We all regret for the purchase of new store
                                You Sargah company
                                The companies will be informed of saliva Online you
                                And the company that gives you game updates
                                Korean Company
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-17-2015, 08:46 AM. Reason: resizing and colour change

Comment

Working...
                                X