No announcement yet.

Gem Issue Follow-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what ? some player lose the gems and not glitch why ? i will informe all Company for your incompetence , you must corrige this error

Comment

Yes, yes, yes. You're all pure as the driven snow.

None of my guildies got hit with the removals. NONE. Some of them have L12 gem. Not the whole set or anywhere close. Knowing the usual competence of R2, I had everyone check. No one was missing a single thing.

I think, for once, R2 showed competency.

Comment

except they didn't because many people on my server are missing stuff.

Comment

yes.. r2 finaly made the right think!! Respect.

Comment

what about who lose gem and do anything ?

Comment

R2
              It closed more than 100 friends of the Arab world account
              Now I learned that two elements R2
              Is the piece VIP members
              They have the powers of everything
              Although the average player gets tired a lot until it becomes strong
              Unlike vip puts some money in this game
              And become a strong racist
              (Return of the stone tools or will create a strong advertising campaign against the company R2 (
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-17-2015, 08:45 AM. Reason: Font resizing and colour change

Comment

Why is it that whenever an arab complains, it invariably comes back to racism? I mean, did we put in what ethnicity we are when we signed up an account with R2 so taht R2 know to target only arabs?

Comment

hmm...it seems, that they do not have remove all the Eude gems from the player who abused the glitch.......i can not win ANY fight in Eude Arena today....normally i got 7-8 wins...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    Yes, yes, yes. You're all pure as the driven snow.

None of my guildies got hit with the removals. NONE. Some of them have L12 gem. Not the whole set or anywhere close. Knowing the usual competence of R2, I had everyone check. No one was missing a single thing.

I think, for once, R2 showed competency.
                    You are right, none of my server is missing anything till now, because nobody abused the bug/clitch they didnt know,
                    Thats 8 merged servers,

I also checked before if anyone used the bug, coudnt find anybody with high reduce chrystals, then that our nr 1 player has.
                    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                    Server: S444 Silent Arena
                    Char: Knight
                    Lvl: 80
                    Br: 6m and crowing.
                    Main Sylph: Arise
                    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Much thanks for removing some of my long time made edu diamonds, when I had no idea about any glitch. You can take the remaining diamonds and choke on them.

Comment

هو ده ابن المفوخة اللى رفع الصورة

Comment

ايوه هوه خائن

Comment

Originally posted by ymqxdwef View Post
                            max astr used 10000000 M GOLD AFTER LAST BUG
                            عارف انا لو عرفت انت مين هنفخك

Comment

-.- even u guys saying tht, there are few server has play wartune for and spending alot of money. If r2 can found out there record of spending history to getting tht lv12 gems/diamond/divine soul + there is other spending event have drop those lvl?

Tree-shaped Chest - Epic Spender
                              Duration: 12/17/2015 00:00 - 12/23/2015 23:59
                              Description: During the event, spend the required Balen amounts (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded. Balens spent on Group Purchase, Flash Sale or any Limited Packs do not count in this event. Each reward may be redeemed once during the event. Players may choose to participate in event A or B, not both.
                              A:

Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x20,Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Mahra x50, Soul Seal x50, Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1, Runestone x50, Tree-shaped Chest x10
                              Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x50, Sylph Sepulcrum x100, Mahra x100, Soul Seal x100, Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1, Runestone x100, Tree-shaped Chest x20, Haunted Halloween Weapon x1
                              Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x100, Sylph Sepulcrum x200, Mahra x200, Soul Seal x200, Lvl. 9 HP Gem x1, Runestone x200, Tree-shaped Chest x30, Haunted Halloween Apparel x1
                              Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x300, Blood of Zeus x200, Lvl. 7 HP Diamond x1, Pure Refinement Crystal x100, Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x60, Lvl. 4-10 HP Gem Chest x30, Tree-shaped Chest x50, Haunted Halloween Headdress x1
                              Spend 50,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x500, Blood of Zeus x400, Lvl. 8 HP Diamond x1, Pure Refinement Crystal x200, Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x100, Lvl. 4-10 HP Gem Chest x50, Tree-shaped Chest x100, Haunted Halloween Wings x1
                              Spend 80,000 Balens to receive: Sack of Gold x800, Blood of Zeus x800, Lvl. 9 HP Diamond x1, Pure Refinement Crystal x400, Active Eudaemon Skill Scroll x200, Lvl. 4-10 HP Gem Chest x100, Tree-shaped Chest x200, Magic Motorcycle Card x1

and more other Gem Packs in the events:
                              Tree-shaped Chest - Astral Hunter
                              Duration: 12/17/2015 00:00 - 12/23/2015 23:59
                              Description: Capture Astrals the required number of times to be rewarded. Each reward may be redeemed once per day.

Capture Astrals 100 times to receive: 200,000 Gold, Energine x1, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x3
                              Capture Astrals 200 times to receive: 400,000 Gold, Energine x2, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x1, Christmas Wreath x1
                              Capture Astrals 500 times to receive: 600,000 Gold, Energine x5, Sylph Equipment Shard x10, Christmas Wreath x1
                              Capture Astrals 1000 times to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, Energine x10, Tree-shaped Chest x2, Christmas Wreath x3

there is more event that drop those kind lvl & can saving them alot after each patch or new update of events and other player that been playing the game for so long could have got those higher lvl12 gems, wont be there fault cuz there spending alot money dont think that is a hacking.
                              I dont spend alot of money. There are old version game way back when the wartune havent stop doing it again is unlimited Gems synthesize keep building more gems so as Will Crystal, if u keep doing Dimension getting back alot Crystal Shard from mail & Diamond doing more bountry Target etc. but other player can spend money to get those item in Hot Sale or Flash Sale, beside all anything there spend on Hot Sale can count as Epic Spender/Big spender to drop those items.

note: if u think i might be wrong, well u can try check back all the old events from new events way back abut how many time we have been getting those event drop good items and how fast does anybody getting there sylph Merge + getting Sylph Red Gear from where.
                              Even i dont spend alot only 100$ i recharge cuz of the Recharge gift Pack. thts alway i do. but nothing more than $300. noway can't recharge tht much. lol
                              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                              Character: Mage
                              Class: Knighthood
                              level: 80
                              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Okay, I am not affected as it seems like my gems are in the places where they supposed to be. I haven't bought the inventory yet and my refresh rate is like 3-4 times a day (mainly after big data transfers/exchanges like ongoing battles); most of the time I am just AFK since I got stuff in the real world to take care of.

And if I am going to sound like a racist after what I am going to drop next, then so be it, but: I don't give a damn if you're an Arab, Chinese, or whatever. If you cheated, then you got the punishment coming to you and the fault is on you since you kept on exploiting something. If you want to associate a race to an event, then you're just feeding me to render conclusions on what I think about people when they do stupid stuff. I don't sugar coat anything and will always tell it like it is.

For those who lost stuff in this stupidity, I am sorry it had to happen to you but I am hoping it will get sorted and you get your stuff back. I even read that some accounts were banned accidentally that they have to send a ticket and hope to get it unbanned. Again, hope it gets sorted out.
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X