Gem Issue Follow-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xxGuTa72xx View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]156736[/ATTACH] Hello My nick name its â™*KLUâ™*BOYâ™*VIP Server:europe S190 Darkmoon Pass. And how can you see my proff off pictures .i recharged yesterday 3 time 30k balens for epic spender and bigspender .and i not receivet my 135k bound balens.from the event how can be possible. and you can check my toon to see i not received that only the balens .
    900 dollars.. wow.. just wow

Comment

• Originally posted by xxGuTa72xx View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]156736[/ATTACH] Hello My nick name its â™*KLUâ™*BOYâ™*VIP Server:europe S190 Darkmoon Pass. And how can you see my proff off pictures .i recharged yesterday 3 time 30k balens for epic spender and bigspender .and i not receivet my 135k bound balens.from the event how can be possible. and you can check my toon to see i not received that only the balens .
      LIAR. You just pressed recharge and canceled your order, you didnt got reduced funds from your bank acount or whatever thing you hold your money.

Comment

• I do not see a "Completed" part on those orders. In fact, I see "Chargeback" instead so that means, you try to buy them then back out in form of a refund OR R2 just said you could not get them and cancelled out such. One game I used to spend has something like this in place when it comes to large scale purchases that they need to verify that you're legit before allowing you to purchase.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• LOL i just can smile, cause i stop play this game since they removed all my gems, useless and hopeless, they not answer my message, what for play if u guys there can enter and remove whatever without any permission from player, meanwhile player pay a lot for this games.

SAYONARA for this lag .... game.... ((^_^)).... <<---- edited and till now ticket #467022 not solving.....
          Last edited by Irulan; 01-10-2016, 04:41 AM. Reason: language
          Mage S136 BR 4M+ (before removed gems)

Honesty is the best policy

Comment

• OK what about the players that did nothing wrong and you *** monkeys stole our gems. Stop making excuses and return the stolen gems!

Comment

• Point of order: R2 cannot steal from you what you never owned in the first place.

Comment

• Hi, can a Mod please find out what is happening with my Divinity Souls ?

My case number is #469510. Have been waiting since 20/12 to get them back.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

• When are you son of a bitches going to return the gems of the players who did nothing wrong but you still stole our gems? It's been over a month and you have done NOTHING to correct this!

Comment

• Ahhh Ada you are wrong! I spent money and many long hours to earned everything I had gained. I did not violate any TOS and had all my gems stolen.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      Point of order: R2 cannot steal from you what you never owned in the first place.
                      Point of Order you'd feel different if they stole all your gems fool

Comment

• You mention unfair and illegal actions. Well what about when R2 is doing the unfair and illegal actions? When you did your sweep for hackers you unfairly took many innocent players gems. I'm one of those, I did nothing unfair or illegal, used no hacks, in fact I didn't even open the new inventory box in question and yet you stole all my gems! And have done nothing to correct this nor offered any compensation. I have been waiting since the middle of Dec and have not got back even one missing, stolen gem! There is no excuse for your lack of attention to correct this! I urge anyone else who this has happened too to contact Luo Can Owner/Manager or John Cromble Customer Service Manager at their US office: R2 Games Entertainment Inc. c/o Domains by Proxy LLC 14747 N Northsight Blvd #111-309 Scottsdale AZ 85260 Maybe if enough players contact them they might wake up and get something done to correct their Unfair action and return our gems!

Comment

• OK old news, now when are the so called developers going to stop lying and return the gems they stole??????????? Their excuse has been they can't individually compensate players for they screw ups. I have since found out from other players and mentors that this is a lie. They claim they have already compensated for their screw up? Well offering a faction of gems to everyone not just the ones they ripped off is not reasonable compensation! I lost over 50,000 in Battle Rating because they stole 32 level 12 gems, 14 level 11 gems, and many more lesser gems. I'm sure they would love to just forgot their mistake, but for those of us players who have spent money and many hours on this game we are not forgetting! STOP LYING AND RETURN WHAT WAS TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X