Emergency Maintenance 17/12/2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance 17/12/2015

All servers have a 5 - 10 minute emergency maintenance.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

5-10 total 35 mins..

Comment

5-10 min is NOT 5 rounds of TW PLUS 15 mins BEFORE that...

Comment

This better be to fix the gems they stole from people that didn't use the hack. I am missing 18 duel gems after maintenance. Some guildies are missing all there eud gems. ***.

Comment

r2client is getting stucked at 43% loading i cant play

Comment

What's the maintenance for? To ban one of your top spending players' accounts for no reason? Well done R2....guess I can finally dump this game....think I might sue R2 for this

Comment

*** you doing with games ?
              火FireMan - S416

Comment

server up?
                Apocalypses

Comment

Hey Ignito, they banned my account also. No clue why.

Nippa

Comment

For those who are wrongly banned: send in a ticket and be prepared to explain fully on why you should be unbanned. The support people will cross check your account and probably tell you why.

For those who are banned, knowing they exploited a bug (aka cheat) multiple times (once or twice maybe they let you slide since it just happens): No chance in Hell.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

What was the cheat even for? I see some chatter about gems?

Comment

when remove guild skill bug ?
                        i cant open

Comment

Originally posted by bkh99 View Post
                          Hey Ignito, they banned my account also. No clue why.

Nippa
                          Douchebags don't know how to implement a ban program when they are looking for cheaters/hackers....guess this is what we get for playing fair and spending thousands of dollars....they just lost funding for atleast a couple of developers from my end....no more spending on this stupid game with such a worst planning team...no amount of apologies or compensations going to change my mind now....I am infuriated grrrrr

Ignito
                          Current CW Mage class winner BANNED....way to go R2

Comment

hello its qameover.. kabam for what reason you banned me ? my last logon was yesterday at 21.00 and didn't logon back until now 19.00 for titan war all day I was offline . I don't thing I was here when you send your bug and I don't thing I use your cheat I send a ticket and I want answer in here too if I cheat prove it here . I play fair from my first day . waiting your answer like everyone else .

Comment

Originally posted by qatarwolf2022 View Post
                              hello its qameover.. kabam for what reason you banned me ? my last logon was yesterday at 21.00 and didn't logon back until now 19.00 for titan war all day I was offline . I don't thing I was here when you send your bug and I don't thing I use your cheat I send a ticket and I want answer in here too if I cheat prove it here . I play fair from my first day . waiting your answer like everyone else .
                              Hey Qameover, I think the reason all of them are keeping mum is they know they scr ewed up big time....I really want to see the excuses they will give, to this magnitude of messup....R2 lost my respect completely

Ignito

Comment

Working...
                              X