Recent character bans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jabbery View Post
    You can't really compare the abilities of the back end between 2 games. Could be wartune rollback vaporized all balens purchased but of course no link to crediting that back.. so I'm fairly sure that would have really upset a pile of people. I think the rollback would have to go back to prior to the patch being installed, so 1-2 week rollback would have really upset everyone.

I'm not justifying their position, I'm saying wait.. let them finish.. Keep an open mind to both sides of the problem.

You can tell a painter painting your portrait the instant he puts his 1st brush in the ink he sucks, you will for sure get a bad portrait! Or wait till he is done then comment!
    i agree with u roll back may be the best idea now but what about if some ppl was all ready spend money in those 2 week they will lose

Comment

• Originally posted by Vuurl View Post
      The other problem is they are being antagonistic.
      Have you SEEN all bar ONE of the mods here? Antagonistic? Try outright trolling and flaming against people who can't troll or flame back on pain of bans.

Comment

• Request for rollback database, please.

Comment

• i really cant understand some of you here.
          its not true that all who lost gems hacked.i didnt use nothing,only time,months to build up my gems.
          and now i wonder what criteria is to ban people or take stuff from them? just the fact that i as non casher have lv 11 gems??
          ofc that i have them,after years of playing and taking from events.
          how is possible to take something from players before checking it before?
          and now what? i lost gem event,missing 14 gems and i will have to wait how long to get them back?
          its easy for them to take them in a second,but its not easy for them to give them back.
          i never saw such incompetence and such a lack of careness for your own players

Comment

• Originally posted by --NoName-- View Post
            i really cant understand some of you here.
            its not true that all who lost gems hacked.i didnt use nothing,only time,months to build up my gems.
            and now i wonder what criteria is to ban people or take stuff from them? just the fact that i as non casher have lv 11 gems??
            ofc that i have them,after years of playing and taking from events.
            how is possible to take something from players before checking it before?
            and now what? i lost gem event,missing 14 gems and i will have to wait how long to get them back?
            its easy for them to take them in a second,but its not easy for them to give them back.
            i never saw such incompetence and such a lack of careness for your own players
            I am really starting to believe they did random removing and now they doing it to those who oppened tickets. 3 day, 3 time i lost stuff in a row.

Comment

• I don't care how it happened or why at this point. When it happened I was so focused on the loss at hand that I never even thought about how my personal character would come into question by my fellow peers. I am not a cheat or a hack, but R2 says I am so what can I say to change it, besides hoping they fix it. Fix it. Stop the madness.

Comment

• I LOST all MY GEMS, What Would R2 DO with it...????

Comment

• I need/want soul crystal event with the soul mark there still new toons on old servers and i also have couple that needed it if i don't get it i going have to sell some of them to save up space and i will not use then out side the event so if i don't get it then i going be flooded in on them soul crystal please i want them not just for me but for all the others that also need it!
                  Howdy what good should i try today!

Comment

• waowww my gem back and now transform all my gem to lvl 12.

Comment

• am i banned ....really ? why cant i see the loading page

Comment

• can some one help i dont understand anything...

Comment

• I 'm glad that R2 has acknowledged that the glitch existed in the treasure inventory. Now if they'd only un ban, and give back the items taken from those of us who don't even have this inventory activated, the compensation given ( to everyone, not just those effected) might not be so laughable. I hope this matter can actually be fixed now that they have found the existing issue. I have a name to clear before I quit this **** for good.

Comment

• R2, what u send in compensation is not enough, you know why...??? more than 3 years I colecting the GEMs and still doing it until today and its gone in sec, im investing MY TIME & MONEY in my character, droping my character more than 400K BR is not funny at all, pls CONSIDER IT

Comment

• Originally posted by far69 View Post
                              R2, what u send in compensation is not enough, you know why...??? more than 3 years I colecting the GEMs and still doing it until today and its gone in sec, im investing MY TIME & MONEY in my character, droping my character more than 400K BR is not funny at all, pls CONSIDER IT
                              I am exactly in the same situation you are in. Went from being top player in server to being worthless. Almost all my lvl 12 gems were taken from me.
                              Spent in excess of $15K so far on this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by qatarwolf2022 View Post
                                its not your game only my account belong to me i use real money here and you dont have the right to banned me when i was offline all day and you can see that in your logon record befor you banned me .....

Dear qatarwolf2022,

You have no "rights" to your account. Read the fine print of the user agreement. ALL online games say the same exact thing in the user agreement. They retain all "rights" to everything associated with the game. They are not legally bound to compensate anyone for anything. They can choose to take the server offline right now and don't LEGALLY have to even give you notice. I personally cashed over $40,0000 in online gaming. I played a game called "Soul of Guardian". SOG did that exact thing. They shut down the server and placed the game up "For Sale".

I am sorry to anyone that may have lost items, been banned, etc. But you ALL need to understand, they owe you NOTHING. You choose to play or walk, that is your decision to make.

Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year Everyone!!!

HEIKKINEN

S44 Kingdom Rift
                                S621 Wartune

Comment

Working...
                                X