Recent character bans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eriss22 View Post
    So who banned all these ppl without investigating????
    santa claus?
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

if santa claus , a dumb developer and a smart developer are standing around a ten dollar bill, who picks it up?

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
        if santa claus , a dumb developer and a smart developer are standing around a ten dollar bill, who picks it up?
        R2 I ques.. lol think santa was giving these players a reminding of X-mas time in real life Merry X-mas all!!
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

don't think it was one person or even 100 people that did the bans most likely they use some sort of program that sorted thru everyone. don't think they'd be able to go thru tens of thousands of accounts in just a few days you would have thought they'd double check the accounts to see if that person really did use the glitch it would have saved time that there now gonna use fixing there mistake.
          Mage: level 80
          Battle rating:guess
          Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
            don't think it was one person or even 100 people that did the bans most likely they use some sort of program that sorted thru everyone. don't think they'd be able to go thru tens of thousands of accounts in just a few days you would have thought they'd double check the accounts to see if that person really did use the glitch it would have saved time that there now gonna use fixing there mistake.

than the sort of programm is realy bad.....they took away stuff from ppl, who NEVER could use that bug, because they DO NOT HAVE the Treasure Inventory

Comment

Activating the TI is basically a flag on the character object. A simple variable that is a 1 or 0. Any programme should have been able to check for that! It is a simple IF function and should have been the first thing to be checked!

Comment

whats up now ??...why my acc banned??..never done anything and now im banned????
                also miss since maint alot lvl5 gems ive stored for events all time???..a u rly so damn to kick players what ever u want ??

S4 europe , Sigi

Comment

my account got banned at 1102 eastern time today! 7 minutes ago, apparently they werent done, not sure why i got banned, must be from overplaying...

Comment

Mini problem

i too . of the day 18.12 at 5 pm, I was kicked out GM and aunts wrote to me that my account was banned just would like to ask why , where is problem?
                    stonemenCZ
                    Server 496
                    Knight
                    lvl 80

Comment

yup...i just got ban too...guess ill submit a ticket or maybe this is sign to quit

Comment

So WTH Are you guys doing first i had the though that by this statement R2 was trying to undo some of the DMG now not only i have lost my GEMS but they ban me, i cannot express my ANGER towards the people that manages this game properly.
                        East coast archer.

Comment

why i get a ban if i dont even know why so i wanna have a respond on it thx you

serv 619
                          archer
                          Blackarrownl

Comment

I got banned as well - all because R2 stole my gems - 4 lvl 12 hp gems which were legitimately made before this whole thing started.
                            Shows how useless R2 are that they ban people who they stole gems from.
                            Ironic considering how many people I have told them are cheating over the last 3 years all of which have never got banned.
                            Another ballsup by R2.

Server 215
                            Mage
                            Davideno

Comment

Its not yesterday anymore its TODAY LIKE IN THE FICKIN MORNING I was just on moments ago then ban hammer. come on now I'm a non casher why in the world am I ban I play as fair as they come
                              ps still cannot write any tickets thx since like yesterday after my gems got stolen
                              GetScrewed

Comment

Just happened an hour ago my acc also banned and i dont have any f..n idea why it happened...Many people also got banned.They say the ban happened cos of the glitch??.Which glitch?..Also if a glitch or bug is in the game it is not player's responsibility or a way of hacking.It s the company's programmin failure & fault and responsibility and cannot ban any players account cos of this..
                                Place a ticket abt this issue and need an immediate response.
                                S583 Arcane Battlefied
                                Nemistic
                                R2 S583 NEMISTIC

Comment

Working...
                                X