No announcement yet.

Recent character bans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to leave this stupid game with monkeys as developers...

Comment

my gem lost r2,

Comment

My ban was just lifted.

Comment

tremendous.....
          they gave me my account back but removed all my divinity gems from my three top slyphs (the only slyphs that had gems). i had such powerful gems as level 7 and 8's on my hades and level 6 and 7's on my triton and athena, i suppose it only set me back a year on divinity gems and 120k br, i probably shouldnt worry about that and just be happy to be able to play and recharge my acct....
          fat cupcaking chance!

Seriously? you thought i did somehting wrong and removed my level 6,7,8 divinity souls? are you freaking kidding me? check your logs before patch and you will see exactly the gems i had then were the same as i had until you removed them, nothing has changed on my divinity souls since the last event, when i was able to make 2 level 6 into 2 level 7 and that was way before the patch.

Comment

Why guys u just don't do rollback ? You made already a big mess, and a lot of ppl deciding to quit game...
            I believe that rollback on day before new inventory update is less harm, than removing items from innocent ppl, and banning the others because of incompetence of developers.

Soon it will be too late to repair it !

Comment

Got un banned but all of my Eud crystals went poof, they completely vanished now, dropping my br drastically, wow

Comment

Unreal, unreal...
                Just got banned, ticket #468288 if you ever bother to reply.

Comment

I got banned too....Yes I received some ill gotten gems and admit that.....I did not make any more to improve the character, as I had lvl11 and 2 or 3 lvl 9 gems that I made honestly..R2 took them which was fine by me as they were evil gems.....I could not get the evil glitch to stop after I did 1st one....I just want to get back and play with the friends from over the world that Ive grown to love......and they keep me sober.....Don't think I could play this game drunk....over 4 yr sober now and this game is my outlet....I hope they will let all banned players come back as we were before the evil glitch...And I think I am the only one who admits that I had copied .....I have not seen anyone else admit it....R2 knows who's been "naughty or nice"

Comment

Bem banimento por andar na linha e por causa de um problema dos Administradores do jogo quer dizer que se eu usar truques pra trapacear no jogo estou certo quero ver como vai ficar minha acc quero minhas gemas de todo o meu guerreiro exatamente como estava antes do banimento e aproveitando a deixa pra que melhorem o criterio de quem está fazendo tudo certo e de quem está fazendo do jeito errado

Comment

LOL...now my ban lifted but ALL gems gone...from lvl1 - 12

Comment

Our return r2 gem!

Comment

r u talking about the Eud crystals? or did it take your gems from toon gear and sylph as well?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
                            A number of people were banned during yesterday’s maintenance.
                            This was not done by any publisher (R2Games, Pro City…), nor any Co-Publisher (Armor, Kabam, Kong…).
                            Who could possibly have the ability to ban players if not the publishers?

Comment

yes........................

Comment

only gems from toon they stolen me...euda crystalls and sylph gems still there

Comment

Working...
                                X