X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why? I was not cheating at all but why how I participated in banned

Comment

Originally posted by R288617144 View Post
      only gems from toon they stolen me...euda crystalls and sylph gems still there
      oh for me it was all but 1 of my Eud crystals that went poof, although yesterday it took at least 8, then I replaced some, and now all but 1 is missing.

Comment

I think people should be mad at the cheaters who caused this.

Comment

i dont have any gems made or don anyting ... way am i banned just a vew minits a go .. have no idea way this happened plz resore my account

Comment

morning i get my acc back after u be sure who use hack and who not use,,, but now why i get banned again and i lose all my gold and 40 gems lvl7 hp i want get my item again u stole us

name=thethrelll
            server=383
            guild=harmony
            Last edited by gudu123; 12-18-2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

well I noticed there's one guild on our server that nearly every one of their players have level 11 and level 12 Eud crystals. guess it could be legit depending on how much they spent...
              Last edited by R261439325; 12-18-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

yes I agree...I had all lvl11 gems before the evil glitch(that I did not create) and maybe 2-3 lvl 9 gems......Now have 0 gems....not even the few small ones I made (2 and 3s) I learned my lesson and it wont happen again.....Just put us back where we were before

Comment

Cheaters?? What cheaters??????? A player exploiting a bug from game isn't a cheater! It's there for EVERYONE to exploit, there's no advantage gained by anyone.
                  The cheaters (criminals!!!) are the ones that mess up, create bugs and glitches and then start to punish randomly. This is a paying game, owners and co-owners have responsibilities to every single player!
                  It's a grave misuse of power and lack of competence. Hope somebody do file a serious complaint to legal authorities regarding this issue.

Comment

i have been banned , i was in the middle of doing a circuit quest lmao ! i didnt even get to do any events or anything , so i couldnt have even made the mistake for the glitch . and i bet many people are in the same boat , please please get our account up again , we did nothing to get ourselves banned.

michaelaxo archer lvl 80 s145 guild Fire

Comment

So someone was telling me the glitch had something to do with Bounty Targets? they would run and do a refresh and it would keep giving them crystals? I had to keep refreshing trying to run my Eud battles a few days ago, because every time I would start a battle none of my Eud skills would work. They never would come up, I think I got a screenshot somewhere of it, and was going to report it because it was so frustrating because I couldn't get all of my Eud battles done, before the timer ran out. so I lost a lot of skill chests.

Comment

well said !!!!!!!!!

Comment

7 Roads the developer is who does the banning I think, its the only name missing from the list and everyone else is agents
                          Last edited by jabbery; 12-18-2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Do people STILL not get it?
                            R2 DOES NOT GIVE A **** AT ALL.
                            They are destroying this game purposefully and do not care whether you don't cash at all OR Top casher.
                            R2 hates you, views you as weak humans, and don't give two shits
                            Last edited by Enehasd; 12-18-2015, 02:03 PM. Reason: :)

Comment

Well they have un banned me but have now stolen all but 2 gems from my gear.
                              And stolen all but 2 gems from my artifact/halibom.
                              You can see from my pictures that most were lvl 10, some lvl 11 and about 12 were lvl 12.
                              So all my lvl 12, 11 and 10 less 2 lvl 10 gems.
                              This shows our useless R2 are at anything.
                              Total incompetence. They have left the cashers with all there gems but stolen those from non cashers.
                              Just to make sure they keep getting the dollars.

As for compensation - I want...........
                              2k unbound balens.
                              1k adv. mahra.
                              1k adv. sepulcrum.
                              100 lucky charms.
                              500 crypt keys.
                              5k mahra.
                              5k sepulcrum.
                              100 purgatory keys.
                              1k lvl 1 hp gems.
                              1k lvl 2 hp gems.
                              1k lvl 3 hp gems.
                              1k lvl 4 hp gems.
                              1k lvl 5 hp gems.
                              1k lvl 6 hp gems.
                              1k lvl 7 hp gems.
                              1k lvl 8 hp gems.
                              1k lvl 9 hp gems.
                              1k lvl 10 hp gems.
                              1k lvl 11 hp gems.

Plus all of the days rewards including hot events. for each day that I dont have the gems which were stolen illegally.
                              Which is all the gems you have stolen.
                              Last edited by daft48eddiex; 12-18-2015, 02:49 PM.

Comment

I dont try to protect R2 or anything, but there are some here who used the glitch
                                and did not get banned, we will know who you are in the end, because everyone knows
                                everyone on a server and if you all of a sudden got strong as hell people will see that
                                and yeah, wonder what people would think about that person.

You think you are gonna be popular?

You think you are getting any help in the end?

You will prob be frozen out.

Just to know these people are still out there and live on other people

is frustrating as hell.

R2 will never make this go away, it will be a scar in our souls forever.

All this because of some greedy HUMAN BEING without a soul !!!

Peace Out !

P.S I Think I met 1 cheater in Arena now, Strong as hell, never heard of that Toon before,
                                I did not do a dent and I even DO a dent on Lapasha on my server, but who knows *sigh* D.S
                                Last edited by BrooBee; 12-18-2015, 02:08 PM.
                                Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                                Guild: Ragnarok
                                Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                                Platform: R2Games
                                Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Working...
                                X