Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recent character bans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent character bans

All,
    A number of people were banned during yesterday’s maintenance.
    This was not done by any publisher (R2Games, Pro City…), nor any Co-Publisher (Armor, Kabam, Kong…).
    We do know that some were banned correctly and some were not.
    We have been in contact with the developers since they entered their offices first thing this morning and are still working on a solution for those who should not have been banned.

Update – We are working hard to undo bans, some have been unbanned, for those not yet please bear with us as we have a lot of accounts to go through. For those missing Gems and you did not use an exploit, please send us a ticket.

What about all the players who have gems stolen by R2 and not received them back yet.
    Still waiting for my 4 lvl 12 hp gems to be returned.
    Been nearly a day - sent in 5 tickets with no answer/no email. Put in forum - which is also a waste of time.
    Gear is going to stay without hp gems until I get my stolen ones back.

And compensation - at least 2000 unbound balens to make up for this ballsup.

Plus a decent amount of adv mahra/adv sepuls - crypt keys/luck charms.
    Something to say sorry rather than the usual cr.ap which they give out, which actually says "we don't give a cr.ap about the players".
    What will actually happen is that R2 will ignore everyone and expect them to cash the missing gems.
    Happy Christmas from R2 - we are stealing your gems.
    Last edited by daft48eddiex; 12-18-2015, 01:07 AM.

Comment

explain why have to suffer people who honestly get their gems many of them are gone, some don't even understand what the bug was and how to use it and I am one of them and ask them to return the stolen gems and sorry for my bad English

Comment

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
          All,
          This was not done by any publisher (R2Games, Pro City…), nor any Co-Publisher (Armor, Kabam, Kong…).
          We have been in contact with the developers since they entered their offices first thing this morning and are still working on a solution for those who should not have been banned.

An update will be edited into this post once it is known.
          WOW! this is ur crappy azz apology for the distaste u guys have provided to all of us who have been loyal gamers of R2 for the last 2 years....very poor handling of the situation....and way to try to protect the publishers....the fact is the game is represented by the publishers and they should be out here apologizing and compensating for the scr ew up caused no matter whose fault it is....this incident definitely motivated me to do two things....(1) to dump this game (2) use all my resources to develop a better game/management than this....so I guess a thank you is order to R2 and the folks associated with it

Ignito
          Sorcerer S387 - Snowmines
          5.8+ mil BR signing off for good
          Last edited by Ignito; 12-18-2015, 01:34 AM.

Comment

All,

An update will be edited into this post once it is known.
            Once you have your update. I would suggest you communicate out what you are going to do, addressing each of the below points:

What compensation you are providing for those wrongfully banned in terms of daily activities they could not complete.
            What compensation you are providing for those wrongfully banned in terms of hot events they could not participate in.
            What are you going to do about Titan Wars. What compensation will be provided to both those wrongfully banned, and the team members they registered with.
            What compensation are you providing for whole inconvenience / stress / overall poor customer experience.
            What safeguards you are putting in place to prevent this cluster**** from happening again.

Comment

and stil not a even sry a last i can login agin hope all who ban wrong can doit now but stil no answer on ticket and that aboyt compension to players you wrong mark as cheat i think from 100k and up in balens is fair compension for tell all ther whas cheater.

Comment

need an info... does poker chips resets when event end or it accumulate for one next time?

Comment

No NO NO this will not be the end of it kabam or R2 our who ever banned me . i wrote yesterday and you deleted again i ask and you should respect people here and answer . what your reason to banned me i have the right to know why did i get banned and miss titan war ? what the system you use when you discover that bug and how did your banned system work that time ? its not your game only my account belong to me i use real money here and you dont have the right to banned me when i was offline all day and you can see that in your logon record befor you banned me .....

Comment

All,

Update – We are working hard to undo bans, some have been unbanned, for those not yet please bear with us as we have a lot of accounts to go through. For those missing Gems and you did not use an exploit, please send us a ticket.

So who banned all these ppl without investigating????

Comment

All,

if the devs want make a fast solution for that mess.......program a scrip, that found all accounts with the opened new inventory............let it run......they have all ppl who had the possibility to use the glitch........filter the unusual or highly use of refresh.....found the cheaters

for the accounts, who do not have the new inventory......GIVE BACK the deleted items .......

and unban the innocent immidiatly and compensate them with some worthy stuff
                      Last edited by Seidr1; 12-18-2015, 06:16 AM.

Comment

hi i have lost 99% of ed gems an plus all the ed gems i had in my back pack aswell as of yesterdays maintenance an now all my eds are goin crazy on br i also have sent tickets in but yet again nothin back

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
                          if the devs want make a fast solution for that mess.......program a scrip, that found all accounts with the opened new inventory............let it run......they have all ppl who had the possibility to use the glitch........filter the unusual or highly use of refresh.....found the cheaters

for the accounts, who do not have the new inventory......GIVE BACK the deleted items .......

and unban the innocent immidiatly and compensate them with some worthy stuff
                          and wat happens to ppl who brought their new inventory after the glitch was fixed and they lost gems etc due to r2 idiots

Comment

you can write the rules for the filter with a time window.....so nobody, who buy his inventory after the glitch is fixed will be affected

Comment

All,

Who the hell is your customer service/marketing department, R2?

Fire the moron, please. He just violated every single rule in every textbook on the planet.

This kind of post is... holy hell... You just opened up a can of worms for your company, and I am betting you don't even realise how much. There are far better ways to handle the stuff up, usually in private. Something like unbanning a person and sending them a personal message with a MEANINGFUL compensation: "We banned your account due to suspicious activity, but have verified that the activity is legitimate. We apologise for the inconvenience and tender the following as restitution: x, y and z"

Now that it is in the public domain, you have a TON of outraged customers on your hands, AND you just opened yourself up to all sorts of claims by the CHEATERS.

And your post just became the basis for a successful compensation claim by all and sundry! You just ADMITTED IN PUBLIC you did things that caused damage to an innocent party.

This is worse than amateur hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X