Class Wars Return on December 24th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return on December 24th!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on December 24th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CWdragon.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1779331

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Going to miss it on purpose. Well, not really, but got a few get togethers to go to on that day, and after all, it's Christmas.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

this is most Christmassy schedule you guys ever set ... cant even respect that some ppl maybe are not around to see family or so? ITS CHRISTMAS
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-23-2015, 04:00 AM.

Comment

There isn't a better schedule, just deal with it. If delayed a week, people would complain that it's on new years eve. And that would also delay whatever event we'd have on that week.
        If it's on a day other than Thursday, people will complain because they 'didn't know', because yes, most of the players on this game are dull as hell.

So either log in for cw tomorrow, or just skip it and spend time with your family. You lose nothing.

Comment

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on December 24th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

yeah if you dont get unfair fight´s and if you get similar BRs CW its addict!!!

Comment

You guys shouldn't have this on Christmas Eve. I'm going to skip CW. Can't schedule a major international holiday around Wartune. Family, friends and good times first. Happy holidays everyone.

Comment

should be a massacre for all that didn,t use glitch nice 1 merry xmas wartuners

Comment

damn bad matching
                Last edited by calapez; 12-24-2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

i losing on CW fights with out losing once game you guys messing with good players
                  Last edited by calapez; 12-24-2015, 03:13 PM.

Comment

applaudes r2 incompetance

another rigged class wars and uneven fights due to some players who didnt get caught using the inventory glitch

Comment

I am going to skip mine since I have a few get-togethers to attend as well as a dinner on this day. I am not going to die for missing it, but I do wish that for once we get a CW event that is rightfully matched all across the 15 matches. With that being said, Merry Christmas and Happy New Holiday!

Comment

what happened to the comp we should have got when we loged in today I'm on server 225 and no one got the comp so what happened to it

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                          what happened to the comp we should have got when we loged in today I'm on server 225 and no one got the comp so what happened to it
                          Which comp? The one for the treasure inventory fix? Was out for a couple of days (got mine across the board) now. Don't know if it is gone or not since I am not in right now (having a blast with family and friends while I am netcasting). The one for the maint? Now, that's a pickle.

Comment

It is gone. Now, we only have the one for the maint last night.

Comment

The tie breaker is ridiculous. Someone with artificial br gets in ahead of me, even though I beat them in the prelims. Go figure. Maybe the tie breaker should be inversed. Players with lower br should get in and be rewarded for beating br hogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X