Wartune 12/24/2015 Patch Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune 12/24/2015 Patch Notes

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 24th of December at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Players may now collect multiple rewards with a single click upon completing events that have unlimited attempts such as: Sylph Enchant, Resistance Crystal Synthesis, and Eudaemon Diamond Synthesis.
    2. Fixed a display issue with Sylph Cross-Server Ranking.
    3. Sylph EXP Scrolls can now be sold.
    4. Fixed the ineffective Fire & Electro skill: Rain of Fire.
    5. Modified some translations.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Was this supposed to be stickied? :O

Comment

yus! thanks and Happy Christmas r2 people ^.^v
      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
        Was this supposed to be stickied? :O
        Done. Thanks for pointing it out.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

How foolish am I to think that the compensation has changed permanently Anyway, advanced Merry X-Mas to everyone.

Comment

MT 3hrs before CW on Oceanic. Would hate to see a repeat of last week.
            Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

What about all the other bugs that need fixing?

Comment

And will items stolen from peoples accounts also be returned.
                No mention of this has taken place.
                When will we be told that items will be returned ?

Comment

Probably never, mate. I am sorry for those that lost stuff that didn't exploit the bug. I am guessing they (R2) will tell you to go file a ticket.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

this thing still going on? saying server not ready?
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

It was working earlier but now we have server not ready!

Comment

can yall PLEASE fix the guild skills that a lot of ppl cannot access

Comment

CSGB would be more fun if u changed the rewards like u used to .....

Comment

why wont santa come out on the r2 Christmas page???

Comment

I'm glad that the sylph exp scrolls can finally be sold! I was getting tired of having to get a new sylph just so they weren't in my inventory.

Comment

Working...
                              X