Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All December 27th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All December 27th!

Hey! Have you heard? the latest Cross-server Guild Battle Season is coming!

One Guild to rule them all… Find out who will be ruling the roost in Wartune’s latest Cross-server Guild Battle on December 27th! Train, battle, and prove your Guild worthy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	csb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1779413

Battle Schedule

The sign up phase for the Cross-server Battle will begins at 00:00 on December 23th and ends at 23:30 on December 25th.

Preliminaries:
    • 12/27/2015 from 20:30 - 21:30
    • 1/03/2016 from 20:30 - 21:30
    • 1/10/2016 from 20:30 - 21:30
    • 1/17/2016 from 20:30 - 21:30

Finals:
    • 1/24/2015 from 20:30 - 21:30
    • 1/31/2015 from 20:30 - 21:30
    • 2/07/2015 from 20:30 - 21:30

Click here to see more info about Cross-server Guild Battle.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

How about getting the rewards changed!

Comment

How about getting rid of the glitch where we have all but 3 of the opposing guild sitting around doing nothing because the game believe they are still in a fight (they are not)? It's been happening for a long time now, and this isn't the first time it has been reported, although perhaps it is the first time that an opposing team player is reporting it.

And no, refreshing doesn't help. Nothing helps, and you can't even exit the CSGB to come back in again because the game thinks you are still in a battle.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        How about getting rid of the glitch where we have all but 3 of the opposing guild sitting around doing nothing because the game believe they are still in a fight (they are not)? It's been happening for a long time now, and this isn't the first time it has been reported, although perhaps it is the first time that an opposing team player is reporting it.

And no, refreshing doesn't help. Nothing helps, and you can't even exit the CSGB to come back in again because the game thinks you are still in a battle.
        Now I hate to agree with adajames but I will here. This B S and has been going on for MONTHS EVERY SINGLE CSGB THIS HAPPENS. You people just keep digging your hole deeper with every event and every patch

Comment

r2 needs to scrap csgb untill they can fix the dam thing plus the rewards stink same rewards for past 3 csgb can u add something better like beast souls or clothing or even a new mount every 3 mnths

but r2 only thinks about is the cash like spender events etc so they can scam u more when they remove ur items every maintenance

Comment

that glitch has been around for a long long time, but it has appeared with a vengeance, (we had many black screens last night)

now this is interesting

In a previous cross server final, our guild was accused of using our lower ranked players (people in ada's br range) to glitch higher players
            and thus accused us of cheating to win.....

full circle
            Last edited by dennyh; 12-28-2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

here you go ada, probably before your time but its relevancy here is we got accused of cheating for something that also happened to you
              tell me ada and the rest of us what did you do to invoke that cheat? nothing you say? you mean it just happened? and yet we were accused of cheating when the same thing happened to us

imagine that

how do you like them apples?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=cross+server

Comment

Nothing at all. I am not bothered by accusations by known cheaters who use their so-called "winning ability" to justify their cheating.

*waves dismissively* You are nothing to me, has always been nothing to me and will always been nothing to me.

Comment

and to me you are a troll, nothing but a troll, will always be a troll, and has nothing to look forward to but being a troll.

i am not alone in this opinion, there are many like me....

Comment

fix the error in sylph atoll pls !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thtrung09031993 View Post
                      fix the error in sylph atoll pls !!!!!!!!!!!

might wanna post that somewhere else...lol

Comment

somewhere is where? lol... and also fix the connection pls, why i have to redownload all the resources everytime connecting? why????

Comment

Working...
                        X