Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Wednesday, the 30th of December at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Lowered the difficulty for Tower of Kings.
    2. Fixed the incorrect price when refining Sylph Equipment.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Now is it Thursday (the 31st) or is it really today Wednesday (the 30th)?, can't believe you guys still MUCK this up..................

Comment

By said "lowered the difficulty for Tower of Kings" you do mean you have made the following:

Easy Mode: Only character opponents, scaled enough for lvl 38+s to challenge. This means no sylphs and euds on the opponents. Rewards Minimal.
      Normal Mode: Opponents only have sylphs, no euds. Rewards Slightly Higher.
      Hard Mode: Opponents have sylphs and euds. Rewards Moderate.
      Nightmare Mode: "Give 'em all you got". Best Rewards Possible.

Else, we're just back at "square one" all over again.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

maybe you guys manage to fix the miniclient too.....

Comment

Mini works fine, uninstall flash for Internet explorer and install this one:
          https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pu..._player_ax.exe
          Turn off flash updates

Comment

pvp arena? FIX? hate arena nowadays grrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              By said "lowered the difficulty for Tower of Kings" you do mean you have made the following:

Easy Mode: Only character opponents, scaled enough for lvl 38+s to challenge. This means no sylphs and euds on the opponents. Rewards Minimal.
              Normal Mode: Opponents only have sylphs, no euds. Rewards Slightly Higher.
              Hard Mode: Opponents have sylphs and euds. Rewards Moderate.
              Nightmare Mode: "Give 'em all you got". Best Rewards Possible.

Else, we're just back at "square one" all over again.
              Lets hope they have got it right this time! I think a nice compo which includes items usually gained from TOK easy mode to those toons below lv 70 might be a nice gesture also? Afterall these toons have been missing out on those rewards for a long long time (am thinking mainly of the insignia and runes they normally would have gained IF they could have done the TOK the past few months).
              Dragon Awaken
              Server: S9
              Character: Raven

Comment

Ya what he or she said ^ fix the dang arena been sittin in one spot cause i can't fight cause you can't use the dang skills plus they dnt even show on screen. I already told you about this 2 weeks ago. Wtg r2 scum bags you really put player 1st ..!.. Freakin monkies...wanna banana

Comment

Might pay to screenshot everything before they went into maint. Who know what else R2 will be stripping from players in the meantime :P

Comment

When it benefits the player you morons are right on it to fix it such as spire but noooooooooooooooo if it s c r e w s the players you morons don't do jack

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
                      Lets hope they have got it right this time! I think a nice compo which includes items usually gained from TOK easy mode to those toons below lv 70 might be a nice gesture also? Afterall these toons have been missing out on those rewards for a long long time (am thinking mainly of the insignia and runes they normally would have gained IF they could have done the TOK the past few months).
                      Doubtful, and really not deserved. The older TOK difficulty was a joke, and needed to be revamped. What's the use of having a nightmare mode that you could almost afk like spire? Not everyone should be able to get these rewards easily, if you can't make it? Make your toon stronger and try again. These should push you to be stronger, not goad you into a false sense of in game strength.

Comment

put arena en sylp arena back to normal that you can play arena en sylp arena from your home town and not walking to arena than to sylp arena this is terble want back like was before

Comment

aww TOK back?hehe I didn't do TOK after Ur last patched.
                          :p :p

Comment

Originally posted by BradyB View Post
                            Doubtful, and really not deserved. The older TOK difficulty was a joke, and needed to be revamped. What's the use of having a nightmare mode that you could almost afk like spire? Not everyone should be able to get these rewards easily, if you can't make it? Make your toon stronger and try again. These should push you to be stronger, not goad you into a false sense of in game strength.
                            Doubtful - yes. Not deserved? Wrong. You and every other player who have been playing since the time began had the advantage of having a TOK which they could beat in order to obtain rewards, so why shouldnt the new players get the same? You want to disadvantage the new players even more than they are?

You may have been able to do TOK nm afk, but I am sure there are more that could not than that could.
                            Oh please enlighten me as to what a lvl 38 toon should do (other than level up too fast and become fodder for all by having a BR that does not match their level) so that four lv 38's can beat tok easy? TOK is supposed to be available for all lv 38's, therefore TOK easy should be playable and at least some of the levels within it should be passable by an avergae team of lv 38.
                            Dragon Awaken
                            Server: S9
                            Character: Raven

Comment

I Just wanted to inform you that no change has been made to ToK.
                              Tried ToK easy and I was pulverized. After that I cleared cache and tried it again, still got pulverized so yeah no change.

Comment

Working...
                              X