Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed not a thing has changed still unable to make a dent in tok not since day one of me starting on s616 have a seen any change i guess i never will :/
    ShandowBound - S62 - Wandy
    Wartunes - S616 - Wandy

(song not rude!)

Comment

is it just me or is now the game not loading I have never experienced problems in 2 years I have played , ive used client from day of release with no signing in problems or loading issues and very rare to lag I can log in of a morning and still be logged in of an evening without lag issues but after this maintenance I sign in as usual and all I get is black screen instead of loading screen ive tried to uninstall mini client and redownload still same problem , ive tried to sign in using browser and still same problem , anyone else experiencing this before I try a system restore?

Comment

Agreed, 4.6 million BR knight and got smashed quicker in easy than in nm

Comment

[*]Lowered the difficulty for Tower of Kings.[*]Fixed the incorrect price when refining Sylph Equipment.[/LIST][/QUOTE]

Yet another R2 failure
          When will they actually be able to fix something properly

Comment

Yeap tried ToK too - one of the newer players from S628 - why it opens at level 38 if you have to be level 70+ to even have a chance in the first fight on easy? Same goes for the Arena - like 60 ppl on our server are doing solo/duo Q and get ***** by level 80 player and nothing less...not fun at all and i got 120k BR at 56 after 6 days and cant do anything in ToK or arena to help my mates....was alot better 2 years ago but now just meh

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron03071991 View Post
              Mini works fine, uninstall flash for Internet explorer and install this one:
              https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pu..._player_ax.exe
              Turn off flash updates
              Thanks a lot for this fix man! The client works again. Guess it was a problem with flash player.

Comment

After maintenance mini client doesnt work it just stops at black screen, R2 game client also doesnt work that one just crashes when trying to open game. And tested the fix with installing other flash player which cant be done on windows 10 it seems as i get an error saying that explorer has flash built in, even after trying to deactivate it and/or removing it, Also tried updating flash manually which didnt help, also cleared all cache and cookies as well as did a clean of computer and updated graphics driver, still nothing helps. On top of that the game lags so badly on any of the browsers i tested that it is unplayable just loading inventory takes over 1 min.
                And no there is nothing wrong with my network, as that is stable and fine, all these issues appeared after maint today, yesterday i had no issues at all running the game in any way.

Comment

jacked potatoes havnt fixed tok u made it hell of alot worse
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-30-2015, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BradyB View Post
                    Doubtful, and really not deserved. The older TOK difficulty was a joke, and needed to be revamped. What's the use of having a nightmare mode that you could almost afk like spire? Not everyone should be able to get these rewards easily, if you can't make it? Make your toon stronger and try again. These should push you to be stronger, not goad you into a false sense of in game strength.
                    Obviously, you haven't played console games where there are two difficulties at the start (Easy Mode and Normal Mode), and two more to be gained after you finish the previous ones. When I put in my suggestion/question, I am thinking of the console based difficulties a player (new one at that) starts off on to get a feel for the game. I have not seen a console game where it starts you off in Professional Mode before unlocking the Easy mode, and I had played games like Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid to even know that much; and I play on Pro Mode on both after hours of playing on the lower levels that my favorite is getting them quick headshots in.

The old ToK was a joke from the get-go as it models around the supposed-top-players of a server region (still why can't they go random or use the top ones on the same server for skins is way beyond me -- might be less laggier as well); so if you didn't have a sylph or eud by their standards, you luck out; well, it ain't supposed to be that way anyways. Easy mode was supposed to be the base in familiarizing the player to the event. A level 38 won't have a sylph nor have a eud, so why introduce such into this mode. The five fights within should be scaled that the first is the easiest, and the fifth is the hardest for those who are starting out (again, level 38s). A level 80 with about 200k BR should have smoked the Easy 5 fight to unlock the next mode, Normal mode, to be taken on; just like MPDs, right (where you complete the normal run to unlock the nightmare modes on such)? Normal mode is where seasoned players go to take on to get better rewards; sure, there will be those who will cruise on easy to get the lesser rewards, but why do you care if you are doing a higher mode and getting better rewards? Normal mode should only have sylphs and no euds on opponents. The fights are slightly harder than the easy mode, but the rewards are much better (Seriously, if anyone still gets 10 mount shards from any difficulty other than easy, it's time hit yourselves and ask "WHY"). Hard mode includes both sylphs and euds and should be taken by these "stronger" players you are gloating about with great rewards (then again, it's R2 so I am not going to hold my breath on such). Nightmare mode is one hell of a mode, if beaten, should earn you bragging rights (a display on chat would not kill either -- I said chat, not screen); think of that as Hard mode but probably double the stats (or a very long boss fight, if you're playing Final Fantasy).

Now, I am coming back to the 10 shards deal. It takes 80 days to get one netherwing dragon mount. If more shards are given on higher difficulty levels, then that time is reduced. But since, I am not able to get beyond Easy (thanks to R2 for not having a clear concept on difficulty settings), I cannot say if the amount is more on said difficulties.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X