The 5th Chaos War Arrives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 5th Chaos War Arrives!

The 5th cross-server Chaos War is coming soon!

Preliminaries: 12/31/2015 19:55 - 21:00
    Finals: 1/2/2016 19:55 - 21:00
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    The 5th cross-server Chaos War is coming soon!

Preliminaries: 12/31/2015 19:55 - 21:00
    Finals: 1/2/2016 19:55 - 21:00
    Brilliant date/hour. Thanks for reminding us stupidity knows no limits.

Comment

Are you people for real???

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	graphics-laughing-720946.gif
Views:	1
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	1722798

Last edited by Gremlinz; 12-30-2015, 03:38 AM.
        Gremlin
        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

7Road/R2Games your madness has no limits xD
          Mazda
          S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

Comment

People are busy yes, but let those that aren't busy have the fun instead then

Personally it's a 50/50 chance I will be online at that time

Comment

I have been waiting for this
                Name : hamzasajjad
                Server : S445
                BR : 5.4 million(with kid and 2 sylphs equipped) Not-Knighted
                Main : 5 Sophisticated sylph's Zeus (Monkey D Luffy) & Hecate (BlackBeard) & Venus (Sakura) Wind & Fire.
                Class : Archer

Comment

Ya right an part of the game that need to be change where the top 20br get in while the leader can pick 15 of his or her choice in it and 5 random toons that online 30min before it start that how that should go but no-one want to help others out in it to get the mounts that is the main reason y i hate this one SO YOU R2 PEOPLE FIX IT SO THAT OTHERS THAT WON'T BE ON IT FOREVER TO BE ABLE TO BE ON IT cause only way you will get on it with my server group is to cash out u'r life saving into the game to up u'r br to where u can be in it!!
                  Howdy what good should i try today!

Comment

System is not set up fair. If the top person is not online. No is able to make substitutions for all the offline people.

Comment

Ok, 1st round...no opponent an win 500 by default. all rounds show no opponent. Seriously messed up here!
                      Frozenshade
                      R2Games
                      S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

How about making it so winning server of this event moves to a harder cross server bracket? :P Was fun 1st time but seeing same results every single time has made this event quite boring.

Or... add a bet system like class wars or titan wars. Would be really easy to win bet everytime
                        Last edited by Ztarku; 12-31-2015, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frozenshade View Post
                          Ok, 1st round...no opponent an win 500 by default. all rounds show no opponent. Seriously messed up here!
                          even its a mess up, at least u get some chaos stone for 500 for win anyway. even u hav a match going on and fighting & lose only get 250 chaos stone back for lost.
                          u should hav think tht u just got lucky thts all. we have tht b4 couple time way back, but we didnt complain much, cuz like hey at least u get back 500 rewards for chaos stone better than 250.
                          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                          Character: Mage
                          Class: Knighthood
                          level: 80
                          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

game lags even more now aweosmoe work guys aweosmmeeeee

Comment

New years was an awesome day, had no lag cause of so few players on. R2 still wanna say lag isn't from their end?

Comment

Working...
                              X