Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/28 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/28 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 28th of January at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x10

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed a loading issue with The Barbarian costume.
    2. Fixed an issue where veteran players would encounter the quest "Talk to Yannick" when they were doing main quests.
    3. Fixed an issue with an attribute missing from the "Required Tattoo Attribute" panel when players were using Chrome browser.
    4. Now only 50% of training materials will be returned after selling a Eudaemon.
    5. Modified some translations.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

What about the weekly mpd attempts?

Comment

Can you fix the HP issue wherein everytime I or everyone log in/enters the game the hp will be at closely 50%?

Comment

please fix guild battle for servers that were rolled back!

Comment

Guild battles
          Arena league score rewards

What those of us who had roll backs lost is totally insane and doesn't allow us to keep up with the others in our server league

Comment

If they had wanted to fix this they would have already. This has been an issue for weeks now. They have know about it and honestly, like all the other mess ups/lags/glitches they really do not give any flying hootnannies. Let them make money from it and you will be amazed about how fast we will get gbs back.
            Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Comment

That's R2 And 7Road Caring About The Players.

Comment

I liked it when it was 80% when you sell a Eud. Why nerf it, dammit? Again, it's R2.

Now fix the <expletive> hyper drive!!!! Translation, fix the Armor Piercer skill stack when multiple archers used it so we don't have to spend 4 rounds just to get the max effect when we can do it in just 1.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

what about making mahra upgrade usage default value to "1" like mounts training.

Comment

Fixed issue for map
                    Char:Denzuko
                    Guild:Serenity
                    Level:200
                    Server:[S14] Serenity Lake

Comment

dam 4th maint in 6Days what a load of crook

Comment

How about fixing the rankings bug where people appear with different br and sylphs than those they had before reset?
                        It costed me the entry in chaos war list since I am usually 25th-30th and now I have been 75th-80th since I lose almost 2M br from what I had before reset and as I know it has been happening to more people

Comment

machod. 1/25 wkly mntnce. agn 1/28 wkly mntnce,, makelodo howmay mantnce done in a week ?
                          indian

Comment

Why we are getting expired event chest (Champagne chest) in current event? Also with bugged clothing, those impossible move to vault, synthesize

Comment

Originally posted by R259938265 View Post
                              machod. 1/25 wkly mntnce. agn 1/28 wkly mntnce,, makelodo howmay mantnce done in a week ?
                              ha ha ha ha sounds indian.......

Comment

Working...
                              X